Bro PRINCE brings GLORY to JEHOVAH

by DannyHaszard 75 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• tmo1965
    tmo1965
    I was kind of hoping he would be commissioned to rework those horrible kingdumb melodies.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

oh hells yeah, they needs to be fixed... my fave is the one about the bees that molest... luike WTF!

the infamous one

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Prince Drops Rude Songs Click for comment box ContactMusic - 1 hour, 3 minutes ago Pop icon PRINCE has vowed never to sing 50 of his own songs again, because of their explicit content. The PURPLE RAIN hitmaker, who became a Jehovah' Witness

PRINCE DROPS RUDE SONGS

Pop icon PRINCE has vowed never to sing 50 of his own songs again, because of their explicit content. The PURPLE RAIN hitmaker, who became a Jehovah's Witness six years ago (00), has removed songs including CREAM and GET OFF from his live repertoire, and insists there is enough music containing vulgar language already. He says, "You can't push the envelope any further than I've pushed it. So stop. "What's the point? So much of what we see on TV and hear on the radio is debased. I will not add to that."
    16/03/2006 14:00

• james_woods
    james_woods

Thank the blessing of Jehovay that just when we thought Michael Jackson was lost to us forever (to Islam? - say it aint so...) the heavens has provided us with a new (artist) formerly known as someone who used to be able to cut a single.

Can Scientology match Brooklyn? com on - Isaac Hayes? Greta van Sustereen? Tommy boy Cruze? Travestiteola?

No way. Praise upon us.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    "You can't push the envelope any further than I've pushed it. So stop. "What's the point? So much of what we see on TV and hear on the radio is debased. I will not add to that."

Easy to say after you've made your millions after doing just that....Hypocrite!

u/d(of the Prince is King of the do as I say not as I do class)

• carla
    carla

my fave is the one about the bees that molest--------------What???!! is this some kind of kingdom song?

• anewme
    anewme

Am I the only one who doesnt get turned on by Prince whatsoever?

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Am I the only one who doesnt get turned on by Prince whatsoever?

Uh...no! But his older music (that made him famous) was great to dance to...and chicks DIG him. So I just go along with it...don't want to piss off the chicks...and for good reason. u/d(of the always thought Prince was a scrawny effeminate runt class)

• james_woods
    james_woods

XCowboys keep their promises -

I once set myself through that whole disgusting movie "purple rain" with a little nekkid barrel racer cowgirl in Olkahoma City just because.

And I suppose he(she)((it?)) calls that a MOTORCYCLE???

I am also going to put this on the Prince thread in praise of the Lord.

• serendipity
    serendipity

I like some of Prince's music, but he doesn't appeal to me physically at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit