Morning Worship bloopers and comments you won't hear anywhere else

by What-A-Coincidence 17 Replies latest jw friends

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

anyone remember the, "Then one day your wrestling around with your roomate in your underware and Wham Bam.. You're a homo.." Comment?

I think it was couch..

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It seems their reputations are closer to the mark than some may have imagined!

Dan Sydlik - not quite 'in the mould'!

Lyman Swingle and Carey Barber - hmmmm

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    "A lot of people enjoy the convention. They clap and have a wild time. Two weeks later they've forgotten all about it."

I don't ever remember having a wild time at a convention.................He over estimates the length its remembered too...........2 weeks.......... I never remembered anything for two weeks. Did you????

purps

I usually didn't remember anything by the time I walked out the doors. When people would comment on the way home about this point or that I'd be thinking "did they really say that - I don't remember!" lol BB

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence
    i must breakaway:

anyone remember the, "Then one day your wrestling around with your roomate in your underware and Wham Bam.. You're a homo.." Comment?

I think it was couch..

i remember that!!

He would always start saying... "WHY IN THE WORLD ..."

Hilarious!!!!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    "Then one day your wrestling around with your roomate in your underware and Wham Bam.. You're a homo.."

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

We would always look forward to George Couche Carlin's comments at Morning Worship. I would want to get up early to listen to his off the cuff remarks. "Why in the world ... [insert comment here]"

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Man ya'll brought back some memories on this post. I forgot about crouch and his 'why in the world' montage every week. And when dude mentioned John Foster what a freeking lame, living proof man needs to get laid.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

This is the weekend of Flipper's Fun in the Sun, at Tahoe's Lake side. Tomorrow there is a meet up in Los Angeles.

There is no need for any of us to feel left out of the camaraderie, closeness of friends, good times and laughter when we can cozy up to our computers and read

some good old Morning Worship Bloopers here.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Blondie. You posted a link to this page when someone today asked what the view is on "Fireworks".

It was interesting to read in the above, that there was a letter read that said no invited guests to Bethel roof top viewing of Fireworks.

All too funny.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit