Happy Valentine's Day!!

by Super_Becka 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Well, it's just about 12:30am here in Newfoundland right now, so North America is just reaching Valentine's Day.

To all of my fellow JWD-ers out there in North America who are just starting Valentine's Day, and to all of the JWD-ers in other parts of the world who are probably all done with it by now...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Whether you're sharing it with friends or family or a special someone, I hope everyone has a great day!!

-Becka :)

• myself
    myself

Happy V.D.

• lola28
    lola28

YAY Valentines day the day I look forward to every year

So Becka I'm gonna go check out the ex-cons, let me know if you want to go. I'm sure that some of them must have great tans by now.

Ohhhhh if you can't make it I will just pick one out for you okay? mmmm, ex-cons from California, what more could a woman want?

lola ( this is what happens when I get too much sleep)

• ferret
    ferret

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Happy Valentine's Day, all you wonderful peeps!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Happy Valentines Day!

1 Dozen Medium Stem Red Roses

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

I'm just gonna bttt this one so that everyone gets my Valentine's Day greeting.

I hope everyone's having a happy Valentine's Day!!

-Becka :)

• kristyann
    kristyann

Awww... Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! And even if you don't have a "significant other" that you're dating or married to, go and out do something special for yourself! I have always loved Valentine's Day, even before I had ever even been on a date... I don't know, to me it's just so cute. Go out and HAVE FUN... or stay in and HAVE FUN!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    Go out and HAVE FUN... or stay in and HAVE FUN!

Doesn't that cause blindness?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Doesn't that cause blindness?

Just do it till you need glasses!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit