New NFL TEAM?

by skyman 13 Replies latest jw friends

• skyman
    skyman

On the radio today in the North West they are talking about a new Poll taken after the Supper Bowl Game, this poll was taken in every State and the conclusion of the poll was that 96% of the people in the US thought the Officials determined the outcome game by bad officiating that went against the Seahawks favoring the Stealers.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Whhhhaaaaaaa!!!!!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I wonder why there wasn't such an outcry when the officials gave the Cowboys a victory over the Panthers??? Even Troy Aikmen, who was announcing the game stated as much. He said that the Panthers had really won the game. No one seemed to care in the least, except us Panther fans. The NFL needs to make the changes that will be fair to all...but recently they said they upheld the officiating in the SB, so that doesn't seem likely.

It's over, get on with your life! It starts all over in August/September!

Swalker (We would probably have been in the SB instead of Seattle had we won against the Cowboys!)

• joelbear
    joelbear

the society says, bad officiating spoils useful gameplay

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

LOL @ JB!!!

Swalker

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

The Steelers have had their share of bad calls, not in this particular game, but real questionable ones. It certainly isn't the conspiracy everyone is whining about. Just today, I can't remember if it was the Times or the PI the editorial was to "get over it!" Its about time to move on!

Sherry

• jws
    jws
    I wonder why there wasn't such an outcry when the officials gave the Cowboys a victory over the Panthers??? Even Troy Aikmen, who was announcing the game stated as much.

Troy Aikman seems a bit anti-Cowboy - even though he grew up in Cowboy territory (Oklahoma), played for the Cowboys his entire career, has 3 Super Bowl rings to show for it, has his name in the ring of honor at Cowboys Stadium, and has a car dealership in Dallas. Aikman is revered in Dallas.

During one of the Cowboys/Giants games, I forget the exact circumstances. The Giants were on the goal-line ready to score, which I think would have pretty much sealed the win. They rush and fumble, Cowboys recover. While every Cowboys fan in the area is cheering that there's some hope, Aikman starts going on and on about what a stupid call the Giants made. Even after another play was run, he's still complaining about it. And it didn't come off as "ha, ha, see how stupid the Giants were". It's like he had big money on the Giants or something.

That's like Bart Starr complaining that the Bears didn't seal up a win against the Packers.

• heathen
    heathen

Every game has bad calls in it . That's why they re instated the challenge system . Personally I thought the calls were typical of an NFL game . Consistantly bad . They do need to go over with the entire league what is to be called and what isn't regardless of the point spread . LOL

• joelbear
    joelbear

Portland Hoods

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Good teams can rise above bad officiating, those that can't lose!

Let's face it, the Seahawk team that showed up at the SB did not play like the team that beat Washington and Carolina. And to be honest the Steelers didn't look like the team that had beat Indy and Denver at home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit