Imagine going in the field service with this

by JH 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Nina
    Nina

What is it?

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hey, JH!

That's for the loners in the cong who know their bible inside out. Also known as 'Faders'.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    What is it?

It's a "smart" car (spelled with a small "s"), made by a division of Mercedes-Benz, if I remember correctly - the division is called smart, and it makes these little cars with and without convertible tops, I think. They've been in Europe for years, but they're in North America, too, now. I think that, if you can find a dealership, you can get one in Canada starting at around $15 000 or so.

Hehehe, personally, I'd love to have one, they're so cute!! And so tiny, I bet they get great gas mileage.

-Becka :)

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

about 70 to the gallon..!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Is it a one person car or two? I mean is it a two-seater?

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Is it a one person car or two? ; I mean is it a two-seater?

Yup, it's a two-seater. Two seats in the front, a tiny trunk with a shelf in the back. The driver's seat in these cars is actually nice and comfy, it's not cramped at all, lots of leg-room.

-Becka (of the "needs lots of leg-room for her long legs" class) :)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Wow, think of the sweet parking spots I could get with one of those! However, barreling down Central Expressway with the 18-wheelers (lorries), SUV's and Dodge Ram trucks would be a scary experience.

Nina

• Honesty
    Honesty

Yes, brothers. I have simplified my life and re-arranged my circumstances so that I can put Kingdom interests first.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I've seen these before. We need to start getting stuff like that here in the states. The ones I saw where from Australia, must be one hell of a place.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Why not have a little car like this.

After all the bible says that Jesus rode a motorcycle.

You know, where it says his TRIUMPH shall be heard through out the land.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit