Sad news from Maui

by Makena1 98 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah
    I did not have the pleasure of knowing Ary personally, but I am saddened by this news. May he rest in peace. May this be a changing point in his daughter's lives.
  • WildHorses
    WildHorses

I am so sorry to hear this. Makena, Sabine and Sally, I am sorry for the loss of your friend.

I especially remember how close you and Ary were, Sally. You two had a special friendship and I know this is hurting right now. I hope all the fond memories you have of him will help you through this loss.

Ary, may you now have the peace that you deserved.

Shari

• Es
    Es

Im so so sorry....this is terrible may Ary be in peace now.

My condolences to his friends

es

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Damn, what terrible news to wake up to. I can only imagine his suffering, the circumstances that led him to this. And now, however we might feel about them, his duaghters are suffering too.

I'm sure it would be too simplistic to lay the blame squarely on just one cause and yet it's at times like this that we glimpse reality and catch sight of that dark, malevolent puppetmaster twitching the strings from Brooklyn.

Rest easy man.

Ary Spoelstra
    1956 - 2006

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

This is so sad to read about. I enjoyed reading his posts also...so sorry for the loss of another victim of the JW organization.

Swalker

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

How sad, I regret that I hadn't met him yet.

does anyone know if an hobituary has been run in his old home town, one that would have spoke for him and his current beliefs?

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

This is so sad... he was a wonderful person.

-Doodle-v

• Robdar
    Robdar

This is such sad news.

• Sirona
    Sirona

So sorry,

Sirona

• rebel8
    rebel8

How sad he was in so much pain to be driven to such an irreversible act.

I just checked out his art gallery online. Wow, what talent! (Don't visit the link if you're offended by nudity.) http://www.thepinupfiles.com/spoelstra.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit