Which avatars are your favorites?

by AlmostAtheist 155 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Some people's avatars make me smile, others make me think. There are some that I just love to look at. Here are some of my favorites off the top of my head. What are yours? (Note: Not a popularity contest -- just a favorite avatar list!)

Scully

tetrapod.sapien

LilyCurly

M.J.

TD

Chimene

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I like yours because it makes me read all your posts in Fry's voice.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

I'm quite fond of Auld Soul's avatar, personally, and AlmostAtheist, I absolutely adore yours, Fry is my favourite Futurama character!!

There are a few more that stick out to me, but it's nearly 2am here now, my brain isn't functioning properly, I'll have to get back to ya on that one.

-Becka :)

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I like Mouthy's, because she looks gutsy and courageous, and Slugga's because he is good looking, and Dan the Man because he looks so thoughtful.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

my newest one! my first was mistaken for doug henning, yanni, frank zappa, to name a few. only one poster got the name right. maybe this avatar helps.

• Sentient
    Sentient

AlmostAtheist- the picture in question is Seraph, guardian of the Oracle from the film the Matrix:Reloaded. Great character.

• Calliope
    Calliope

actually sentient, yours is awesome (in the true meaning of the word).

awe·some (ô's?m) pronunciation
    adj.

1. Inspiring awe: an awesome thunderstorm.
    2. Expressing awe: stood in awesome silence before the ancient ruins.
    3. Slang. Remarkable; outstanding: “a totally awesome arcade game” (Los Angeles Times).
  • Maxine Mouse
    Maxine Mouse

I have always liked yours AlmostAtheist. As a futurama fan, its funny to hear your opinions in Frys voice. I have always liked JH's too.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

daystar - just plain cool to look at...

ICBehindtheCurtain - this one is so fitting for the whirlwind that IS coming out of the truth: "toto, i don't think we're in kansas anymore..."

in a new york bethel minute - LOLOL

Mastodon - Captain Spalding!!

midwich - i believe this is from a series. like the children with the dark eyes

mnb77 - i shouldn't make fun, but this one just cracks me up.

CharlesD. - only one post, but ya, of course...

CinemaBlend - he he he

el jarocho mayor - Viva la revolucion!

TS

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Well in case you haven't noticed Billygoats new one it's HOT!

Is she a cutie or what?

This guy is pretty hot too and he really looks like this:

Elsewheres always puts a smile on my face too:

This one catches my eye too:

I pretty much like the avatars people pick and love to hear the stories behind them as well it shows our uniqueness. I really admire those who have made their own through photoshop techniques, I wish I could figure out how to do that.

Anyway I like yours too Dave, and good topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit