SuperBowl...

by Rook 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

joelbear, sorry if it hurt your feelings, but jt said it for a lot of us.

But, keep your chin up, we are pulling for you, and remember there are a lot of other posters in here who will stick up for you.

• joelbear
    joelbear

i make silly and serious posts. i never complain about other people's posts.

i just post.

if i have to start editing my posts, it really defeats the purpose.

i am me. you be you.

the seahawks should win because they have never won before. and seattle is a beautiful city. thank you and have a nice day.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

GO STEELERS!

• delilah
    delilah
    I agree Joelbear...Seattle is a beautiful city, and I'd like to see the Seahawk's win this one...
  • Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Seattle may be a beautiful city, but then so are parts of Pittsburg. It would be nice to see Bettis go out with a Super Bowl ring, however.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Well............since I'm in Pittsburgh, there is only one team to root for.

GO STEELERS!

You can listen to the Polamalo song by Mr. Devious here...............

http://www.myspace.com/mrdevious

HappyDad

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

The Steelers dismantled THE team in the AFC (Indy) and then proceeded to do the same to the team who had beaten the champ for the last two years (Pats). Both on the road. Denver on the road - not a pretty place to play. Who did Seattle beat? Carolina? C'mon - those guys haven't been for real all season. The AFC is by far the better conference this year. I think any of the AFC playoff teams could have beaten Seattle. My Cowboys ALMOST beat them - if they hadn't been stupid at the end - and the Cowboys were smoke and mirrors team this year.

STEELERS ALL THE WAY!!!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I may live in Seattle but I'm rooting for the Steelers. Been cheering my boys on since the early 70s, can't see stopping now. There have been some very lean years in there. Now granted I'm vastly outnumbered here and it may be tense come Sunday, I do think we can pull it off. But still and all, if my boys can't win it I'm going to be happy its the Seahawks that did it.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!

Sherry

• simplesally
    simplesally
    Since the steelers ran away with my dream for the Colts

I thought you were gonna say, "Since the dish ran away with the spoon" ....... oh well the things of fairy tales and nursery rhymes. Oh, this is about Super Bowl......... boy-fairy tales.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I think I just got called a boy??

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit