How complete are you?

by funkyderek 24 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Not whole. Missing two parts and part of another.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    foreskin stuck in a zipper etc.....

Those pesky foreskins, always gettin' in the way. No wunner those Israelites decided to start cuttin' 'em off. One wonders, why didn't they just ban zippers?

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

I'm a freak, Never had my tonsils removed but i just don't have any. Never broken a bone though. Also i only have one wisdom tooth. They were not removed i just only have one. (not very wise.) I also have an extra vertabre in my lower back. (i am very tall) There is just an extra one for some reason..

• willowmoon
    willowmoon
    I also have an extra vertabre in my lower back. (i am very tall)

How about this: You give me your extra vertabra (i am very short) ......... I'll give you my tonsils.

willow

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I'm missing all 4 wisdom teeth.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    About a quarter of my left knee is missing after a dog

Geez FC, what a bad experience.

Im about as complete as you FD. Except for any brain cells I've destroyed on purpose or inadvertantly.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

One knocked out front tooth, lots of scars, no broken bones.

• poppers
    poppers

Don't think that having the foreskin removed will prevent your "willy" from being bitten by the zipper monster - it has happened to me a couple of times when I was in boot camp as I hurridly zipped up. I blame it on the skivvy drawers with their large openings, inviting "willy" to poke his head out and look around. And yes, it is painful!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i am completely whole. i have all 4 wisdom teeth, both tonsils, kidneys, gall bladder, liver...it's all there.

i've always wanted to go into surgery though...i want to experience ''going under''...i'm weird like that

luv, jojo

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

For my age and activities I am very complete.

I have had some stuff disconected (vasectormy) and fixed (ACL reconstruction) and a few parts are wearing hard (mild dengenrative discs) but I get around pretty good.

I have had several falls, been kicked and bucked off by a variety of mammals, shot at, married a few times and am holding up well............

Ah! The Cowboy life!

~Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit