Circut Assembly 2006 Notes, Part 2

by drew sagan 27 Replies latest jw friends

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    Matthew 28:19 HAS BEEN FULLFILLED

Thanks Drew, I think I got more out of that ASSembly than if I went there myself. LOL. So Mt 28:19 has been fullfilled huh? Oh I see, Baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and ORGANIZATION.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Part 1: How Jehovah Views the Use of the Tongue

I wonder how he views the lies the WTS tells its followers as in the U.N. cover-up, the Swaggart scandal, hiding and/or defending the pedophiles, where the $$$$ went that was meant for hurricane victims, etc etc, and the BIG lie---claiming they SPEAK FOR HIM!

Part 2: Wholesome Speech Among Outsiders

I've heard plenty of foul language from JWs "in good standing" and nobody batted an eyelash....except my nonJW hubby and my nonJWson who often heard it too!, arounda few JW relatives!

Part 3: Keep Building One Another Up

Like.."no matter what you hear or what you see---we ARE in the truth and we have Jehovah's blessing, we are in the truth and we have Jehovah's blessing, we are in the truth and we have Jehovah's blessing, we are in the truth...we are...we are....we...a..r..e.......

Bible shapes our personality. Eph 4:25 Many people in "the world" are liers, lets not be like them.

WHAT????? They've STOPPED teaching how to use Theocratic Warfare??? Yer kiddin me!

Where is Satan leading his people?

Stick around----you're SURE find out!

Beware of dangerous association. Three problems have been noticed.

1. Alcohol usage. Big parties where people are over indulging.

This is NEW?

2. Music and Dancing. People are getting out of hand with thiner conduct as regards these things. Satan will use this to carry us off as his pray. Music has power!

OMG--talk about same-old same-old! (GAG)

3. Our Dress. We should stand out in a world that continues to lower its standards. Gen chapter 3 tells us of the first fashion (I hate this kind of talk!). Jehovah had a real interest in what people wear. Just like the Israelites we have dedicated our lives to god. Follow the principles. Are we wearing our badges after the convention??? Declare "I AM ON OF JEHOVAHS WITNESSES!"

Hehehe...I have notes from assemblies in the 1970's that say exactly the same things! Wonder how long the speaker took to rehearse for THAT talk?

Public Address: Are You Conquering the Wicked One?

Do these fools actually believe they are going to conquer SATAN??? Good GRIEF!! The WTS is gallivanting around and frolicking WITH him!!!

The world continues to lower its standards.

True. But so does the WTS---unless it's just been sleazy, deceptive and underhanded from the beginning and we're just fiding out about this!

1.Be strong spiritually=obey the WTS

2.Read and Study the Bible=read what the WTS designates

3.Brotherly Love=Keep looking it should be there.....somewhere....I think....

4.Avoid apostates=don't read anything that contradicts our WTS thinking

5.Prayer=pray more-study more-DO more in field service, turn your LIVES over to us. Be obedient to us.

Do we want to follow those who have left the truth? Do they have something better? Better than Gods organization and his channel.

(SIGH) It seems as if the dubbies are "obeying THAT one! How often have we seen the braindead drones come on these boards spouting the very same speech...blah-blah-blah.. (YAWN)

These ones are not spiritual

No...of course not. The WTS has cornered the market on spirituality? Riiiiiiiight. Presumptous arrogant liars.

I could NOT have sat through ONE SESSION of this rubbish....I am in awe of those who can. Thank you, Drew.

Annie

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

"Jehovah had a real interest in what people wear." Ha! So why were Adam and Eve created naked? Don't know how you sat through this, Drew, but thank you!

• Mary
    Mary

Use the NWT cross references

Don't you mean Use the NWT torture stake references?
    Read Daniel 7:14, The Watchtower magazine IN YOUR HANDS is in fulfillment of this prophecy. Matthew 28:19 HAS BEEN FULLFILLED
    Wow. So does that mean that no one has to go out in Service anymore?
    Beware of dangerous association. Three problems have been noticed. 1. Alcohol usage. 2. Music and Dancing. 3. Our Dress.
    Yes, these are really terrible problems! The Society's other three problems: 1. Pedophilia 2. www.Quotes.com 3. False Prophecying, simply PALE in comparison with booze, music, and our attire.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Use the NWT cross references.

Actually, that is a bit of great advice for them to hear. I tried it on Daniel 5:26 and got quite a surprise.

Great review points, drew! Thanks.

AuldSoul

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Thanks for the Summary Drew. It's no wonder JWs are so bored; sounds like the same stuff I heard over and over 20 years ago!

• aniron
    aniron
    Would we ever divorce our mate because somebody else wronged us? Of course not! Then why would we stop coming to meetings and "divorce" ourselves from Jehovah because somebody wronged us at the kingdom hall.

• david_10
    david_10

Faithful Slave: 17

Jesus: 25

I'm thinking that if you included all the synonyms for 'Faithful Slave', the number would far exceed the times that Jesus was mentioned.

Add in the terms like Organization, Mother, Governing Body, Bethel, God's Channel.......................If you add in all those words, which mean the same thing as Faithful Slave, Jesus was hardly mentioned at all, I'll bet.

Thanks for the report.

David

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Faithful Slave: 17

Jesus: 25

Next time, try Satan vs Jesus. I'll bet they put more emphasis on Satan than Jesus.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Sorry, been there and done that! I fell a sleep with this diatribe from the Borg-Org.

TOO bad being honest, responsible and faithful to the average JW does not matter to the Elders.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit