Email from Stephen Bates regarding Quotes website

by IT Support 43 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• IT Support
    IT Support

I received this email from Stephen Bates, journalist on the Guardian (London) newspaper, a few hours ago:

Dear Ken,
    A few months ago you emailed me about the Watchtower suing a Canadian website. I thought you might like to know that I have followed the story from afar and an account of it should be running on the Guardian's international website: www.newsunlimited.co.uk within the next day or two. Thank you for alerting me to it. Best wishes, Steve Bates

Should prove interesting...

• minimus
    minimus

THanks IT!

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I'm looking forward to his article. He gets right to the point, and skewers the society with it.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

WOW!!! That's fantastic. I look forward to seeing what they write about it.

The more publicity the better!

• kls
    kls

Great news IT and thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Good Work

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

COOL! I hope he publishes the new link, too: http://www.reexamine.org/quotes/

The Watchtower must be so proud of themselves to have gotten that info off the web for almost a week, at the mere expense of thousands of dollars of "voluntary contributions"...

Dave

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Thanks IT. Saved that link to my favorites so I can keep an eye out for the story here and there.

~Merry

• Poztate
    Poztate

Stephen Bates...I wish you happy hunting and may you expose yet another WT scandel

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Oh, I would so love to email that link to about 100 people I know! Hmmmm...... I may have to acquire a new secret email account...

Great news! Good work!

GGG

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Thanks for letting us know, that's awesome news. I can't wait to read it.

Stephen Bates is such an awesome ally. Hopefully, more reporters will follow in his footsteps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit