IDEA regarding my mother.

by RichieRich 43 Replies latest social relationships

• Chia
    Chia

Richie,

You've always been a cool cat! Now I don't know your mom, but I believe she will read what you say, even if it hurts her. It may be different since your dad isn't a Witness and I assume you two will still have a good relationship. It might be weird for her to be on the outside looking in at that so she might not shun you like other parents do. Bottom line, she needs to know you're an adult and capable of making your own choices, and this letter will definitely show her that. Great idea.

• JessD
    JessD

Richie...

I am very new here and am so glad I stumbled upon this post. I have read a lot of your posts tonight and feel the need to tell you that you are such a stong person. You seem to be a genuine old soul and reading the thoughts you have made me smile inside tonight. Your love and kindness for your mother is so heartfelt and beautiful. You do whatever your heart tells you to do. I am just starting to learn how to do that. I am too leaving the org. Well I was DF once before this too. I am also facing being shunned from my entire family. Chin up kid and keep posting so we can all smile!

Jess

• JessD
    JessD

Richie...

I am very new here and am so glad I stumbled upon this post. I have read a lot of your posts tonight and feel the need to tell you that you are such a stong person. You seem to be a genuine old soul and reading the thoughts you have made me smile inside tonight. Your love and kindness for your mother is so heartfelt and beautiful. You do whatever your heart tells you to do. I am just starting to learn how to do that. I am too leaving the org. Well I was DF once before this too. I am also facing being shunned from my entire family. Chin up kid and keep posting so we can all smile!

Jess

• Bryan
    Bryan

Richie,

I thinks it's a great idea. Nice that you think so much of her and not hate her for raising you in the Tower. That said, I'd be really surprised if she took anything you write to heart. Not that she doesn't love you, just that she sounds so Towertized. Seeing that you are leaving the borg she probably will consider antthing you write to be apostate and evil. I think it's a great idea, just realize it may happen.

Best,

Bryan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit