• troubled
    troubled

Earthly hope

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

NO HOPE!!!

• conflicted
    conflicted

I believe I am of the "Enlightened Class". Every day I stay away from organization my light gets brighter and brighter.

• Makena
    Makena

To put a twist on the an old Will Rogers joke about the Okies who fled to California after the dustbowl:

When I left the organization and ventured out into the "world", I raised the IQ of both places.

Makena
    long time lurker, first time poster....

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

It's little wonder that the J-dubs are confused. The WTS blurrs the distinction these days. Used to be the NT (Greek Scriptures) only applied to the the "Annointed" class. Now they regularly apply many of the texts directly to the "Other Sheep" class. I figure they are gearing up for a change in this confusing seperation of classes. They will need to able to hand the reihns over to the younger generation as the "Annointed" get up over 100 years old and as people start to notice that the number has remained static for years now (at around 8,000)

I went from the "Other Sheep" class to the "Confused" class, the "Vexed" class, then the "Pissed Off" class, now the "Who The Hell Cares" class. <g>

Sean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit