Cecil Rhodes Scholarship, Rutherford, Franz, and Illuminism

by Rig Boy 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Kaput
    Kaput
    The world really is run by idiots and beauracrats, you don't have to fear that evil masterminds have it all orchestrated.

Spoken like a true member of The Brotherhood.

• TopHat
    TopHat

I have heard it said that the Federal Reserve owns the world!

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central Banks, a very well kept secret, has been revealed:

Rothschild Bank of London Warburg Bank of Hamburg Rothschild Bank of Berlin Lehman Brothers of New York Lazard Brothers of Paris Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York Israel Moses Seif Banks Goldman, Sachs of New York of Italy Chase Manhattan Bank of New York Warburg Bank of Amsterdam 

The Rothschild family who founded the state of Israel and founded the Federal Reserve have numerous connections not only with Charles Taze Russell, but with many other prominent Russells. Don't forget the financial backing of the Watchtower with the help of the Jewish Masonic Lodge, B'nai B'rith, JP Morgan ( a Rothschild subsidiary) and Kuhn Loeb as mentioned in the top 12 cetral bank list above.
  • Forscher
    Forscher

I am not trying to be a JW apologist here, but. How is it a "fact" that Rutherford was in line to recieve a Rhodes Scholarship? As far as I know, nobody has been able to find out which college Rutherford attended, much less whether he was ever a candidate for a Rhodes scholarship. I know of at least one bonafide historian who has tried to get that info, but he couldn't find it.
    If you have that information I, for one, would be very interested in seeing it.
    Forscher

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

" Cecil Rhodes set up the Rhodes Scholarships to recruit and bring top men from several nations to Oxford (President Clinton went to Oxford on a Rhodes Scholarships) to be initiated into the Illuminati and to learn about how to bring in a One-World-Government."
    Even Skull and Bones member, Senator John F. Kerry, didn't become President of the United States 2 years ago. The Astor family which hoodwinked the Pioneer Fur Trade, and robbed and killed competition, help found the Rhodes Scholarship. They were also instrumental in setting up the Christian Scientist cult.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Holy crap! I just looked out the window, and there`s a crop circle in my garden!!!

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

what kind of pattern is it?

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Hm, looks to be a star of David-like pattern...hm...makes sense to you?

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

The godz, Nephilim Gibborim, Kabbalists and Freemasons.

• Golf
    Golf

Rig Boy, are you acquainted with such writers as: Eustace Mullins, Myron C. Fagan and Willian Guy Carr? They have awesome material on the Satanic 'elite.'

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit