very very important read important!

by iamtherealjesus 120 Replies latest watchtower bible

• iamtherealjesus
    iamtherealjesus

i would like to first off stating that my name is migu jandhiki. i am the prophet of jesus that u have all been looking for! i have been fallowing all the studys of jehovah's witness very carefully. YOU ALL WASTE YOUR TIME. NOONE CARES ABOUT U WHEN U KNOCK AT THERE DOORS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEE CAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS U WEIRD WEIRD PEOPLE. HOW U CAN WASTE YOUR LIVES AWAY LIKE THIS I DO NOT KNOW! i am the prophet though and i am a jehovah's witness i am just telling you all to stop wasting your time. none of your studies do any good. the world will end in 2034. if you do not believe me then its your choice but i am the true prophet that you have all been waiting for!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

WOW.

Im Cleopatra.

Wanna come round my house for a goats milk bath?

• atypical
    atypical

I'm not worthy!!!! I'm not worthy!!!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

LOL! If you were a real prophet, you would know that most of us here are no longer Jehovah's Witnesses.

• iamtherealjesus
    iamtherealjesus

incase u didnt realize i was kidding im just trying to tell u that u r al losers if u actually think that u guys r cool.

• atypical
    atypical

Hey, it finally happened - I found Jesus!

• loosie
    loosie

lol @ atypical

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Bubba, is that you?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    incase u didnt realize i was kidding im just trying to tell u that u r al losers if u actually think that u guys r cool.

What a loser

• Cady
    Cady

Hi realjesus,

Hmm, well first most of us here are ex-jws, and while I'm grateful for your apparent need to waken us to the reality of the world, telling a whole board that they're losers usually just ticks people off. But good job attempting to troll!

Ciao,

c.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit