FREELOADER PIONEER SISTER USING MY STUFF BUT I GET YELLED AT!

by stillAwitness 63 Replies latest jw friends

• qwerty
    qwerty

Elsewhere> now who's stalking who? Great minds think alike - I like it. Q

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Daily Oil Control cream

So, she's using this stuff like it's facewash. Even then, you only need a little bit.

Why leave out your stuff at all anymore? You were nice enough to do so, and she took advantage. You had every right to be fuming! Now that you've told your parents about it, could they really blame you for putting things away from now on when she visits?

Let her bring her own stuff. That would be exercising class, though.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Elsewhere and G-Money-Ohhh! I never thought about being so devious but I like it! I don't see how I could get castor oil or any other substance for that matter into that little bottle of cream (the whole is quite small.

Ak-Jeff- I dunno bout that one. I was the one who installed that cabinet in my b-room in the first place so if it collapses I'll probabbly just get yelled at for that one too.

But keep the ideas coming!

• KimKat
    KimKat

Hey one time I knew this guy that replace lotion with white glue (elmers) anyway it was really

funny when the person smear it all over her legs and it turned stiff and hard.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

My first thought when reading your post was to put the toothpaste in the cream-oil container! My second though was to put Crisco or some other similar concoction in that container and keep a zippered make-up case to stash your stuff in when she comes by. You could put that case under your bed, etc, to keep everything handy for you when you want to use it!

It would be interesting to never speak a word about this....and just sit by and watch for a reaction! I will share anything I have with someone.....but I get indignant when someone either takes advantage of me....or in your case....takes things without asking, especially things that you paid for and which are quite expensive. There are times when the old " I didn't think you'd mind" excuse just won't cut it!

Let us know what you decide to do!

hugs,

Annie

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    you have to leave more than some tooth paste. How about leaving some Caster Oil Laxative and Ipecac Syrup with the tooth paste?

Do you remember a product called Brylcream? Prob didn't spell it right. It was a hair care product - looks like toothpaste if I recall. Also a lot of creams and ointments could pass for toothpaste. Just empty the tube some - fill with the product of your choice. Wait for screams.

Jeff

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Have you seen that commercial where the snoopy guest goes into the bathroom and opens the medicine cabinet - only to have the whole thing spill out and break in the sink?

Wasn't there an awake or watchtower or assembly experience along this line? Some bookstudy where some bratty little snot was going through the medicine cabinets, so the host put marbles in the cabinet? When the kid went in, all the marbles came crashing out!

You'd just be following the direction of the Faithful Slave in dealing with bratty little snots! (Of course, your parents might be as amused as you, so there is a cost to this approach!)

Dave of the "have your say on your bed" class

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Stillaexjwelder- That is so true. But you know how the Society is always drilling it into our heads about how we need to support the pioneers (and most of the time they aint just talking about spiritually)

I remember once we were encouraged that if we were riding with a pioneer sister in service that everyone in the car should give her a few extra dollars for her gas!

I wonder if that rule would apply to the sister who only comes out in service once per month?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oh, I didn't mean adding it to the bottle... I mean strip everything out of the medicine cabinet and leave a cruddy old tube of tooth paste with barely anything in it, a bottle of Caster Oil Laxative and a bottle of Ipecac Syrup… NOTHING else.

I'm sure she will feel oh so loved.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Hey one time I knew this guy that replace lotion with white glue (elmers) anyway it was really

funny when the person smear it all over her legs and it turned stiff and hard.

O....M....G!

The visual on that is just too funny!

Annie....who must have an evil sense of humor!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit