Any PUBLICATION say that heavens doors were closed in 1935 ???

by run dont walk 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• heathen
    heathen
    1914 + 100 years is the max life span of 99.9995 % of the population

Unless they find the fountain of youth . LOL

I'm still convinced that only anointed people that die as martyrs are in fact the true 144k . blondie did post on another thread the WTBTS belief that now the great crowd can receive holy spirit .That president I mentioned also went on to say how he planned to just walk out of this world and into the next, but I tell ya the bible says only the great crowd does that . Revelation 7 . The first resurrection is for the kings and priests class.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    *** w01 5/15 p. 15 ‘Behold! The Great Crowd!’ ***

Their identifying themselves with the great crowd of other sheep indicated that by 1935 the calling of the 144,000 anointed Christians was virtually complete.—Revelation 7:4 Indicated...HOW? Virtually ??

*** w95 2/15 p. 19 "Have No Fear, Little Flock" ***

. Jehovah has established a limited number, 144,000, to make up the little flock, and he has been gathering it since Pentecost 33 C.E. Logically, the calling of the little flock would draw to a close when the number was nearing completion, and the evidence is that the general gathering of these specially blessed ones ended in 1935. Evidence ?? Give some.

*** w67 11/15 p. 694 Orders for Worldwide Fishing ***

Apparently, by the years 1931-1935 all symbolic fish suitable for the kingdom of the heavens had been caught to complete the foreordained number of 144,000 joint heirs of Christ. (Matt. 22:10, 11) It's not apparent to me.

*** w70 6/15 p. 383 Questions from Readers ***

Does this mean that, since about 1935, those already resurrected to heaven together with the spirit-begotten remnant yet on earth have made full the number of 144,000? Yes, that is the conclusion to which the evidence points. The general call for such ones has ceased to go out About...Read above where it was 1931-1935 Conclusion based on what??

re chap. 20 p. 125 A Multitudinous Great Crowd ***

Their being identified in 1935 as the great crowd of other sheep was an indication that the choosing of the 144,000 was then about complete.

w95 4/15 p. 31 Questions From Readers ***

We also know that since the general call of the heavenly class ended, millions have become true Christians

w73 12/1 p. 733 Jehovah Brings ‘Sealing’ of His Chosen Ones to a Close ***

At this late date in the outworking of Jehovah’s purposes toward the Christian congregation, it is clear that the emphasis is not on the general call of disciples to the heavenly inheritance Clear...Not to me

w70 6/15 p. 383 Questions from Readers ***

Does this mean that, since about 1935, those already resurrected to heaven together with the spirit-begotten remnant yet on earth have made full the number of 144,000? Yes, that is the conclusion to which the evidence points. The general call for such ones has ceased to go out. Conclusion...With no facts.

*** g73 5/8 p. 7 Do You Hope to Go to Heaven When You Die? ***

The facts indicate that the general call or invitation by God for the heavenly prize has ceased, the full number having been called and chosen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit