Another great loss in my life..I hesitate to post this ,,

by LyinEyes 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((Deedee, Denny, Wanderlust)))))

I am so sorry. Oh, I am so sorry. I don't know what else to say except that we love you.

Andi

• Mary
    Mary

Dede, after my brother died, I too felt like he was there in the room with me. While we were always taught that nothing survives death, I think I feel quite differently about that now. While there are no words we can say that will bring them back, we can try to take a bit of comfort in knowing that they're not suffering, and that they're in a better place now. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Mary

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Thanks...you know what for.

Dede,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You are a very special person and I hope that you find some comfort in the good times you spent with your sister and in the love of your family.

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

No words can express my sympathy for you. Take care and God bless you at this most difficult time.

AJ

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((Dede, Denny and Family))))))))

I'm so sorry, words escape me, just know you are in mine and ona's thoughts.

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

So sorry for your tragic loss.

Lifting you in prayer and thought.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Dede

(((Hugs))) to you and your family.

These times are never easy and we are truly saddened by the news.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you each day.

Rub a Dub

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Dearest Dede,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I saw this post a day or so ago, but haven't had time to send you my regards. I pray that God will comfort you in this time and bring peace to your family. I have read several of your posts and your sister's too, when she first posted here. She thought the world of you, I know she will always will be near you.

I lost my niece too, to suicide, or so her boyfriend said. (She jumped out of her boyfriend's truck going 60 miles per hour). It was never fully investigated. But, she was going through a lot of turmoil, she had just lost her daughter who was only 10 months old. So, I know she was very depressed. She would be 33 this coming January.

I truly believe your sister is in a better place, a safe place where no one will hurt her ever again...and like my niece is with her daughter, your sister is with your mother.

Please try and not to be so grieved and saddened to the point of it eating you up too. May your niece find strength and love from you and your family. I pray for you all to be reunited in a peaceful place one day.

I am sending my thoughts and a favorite song of my niece: Love of A Lifetime...by Firehouse.

I am truly saddened by your loss.

Love Kim

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I am so sorry for your loss. Nothing I say will dull that pain but my thoughts go out to you and your family Dede. As long as she is in your hearts, she will never be completely gone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit