WTS vs Quotes: Requiem for a Research Web Site

by Quotes 201 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I honestly believe that JWD and Quotes Web sites have gotten more people out of the organization than any other Web sites. Quotes, as soon as you made them come after you, you already WON.

THEY proved, better than anyone else ever could, that they are terrified of what they have said in the past. Your site may be dead, but the lagacy will live on. They didn't even manage to slay the Jedi master, they only cut out one of his many, many tongues.

Deep respect,
    AuldSoul

• zagor
    zagor

Simon, forgive my language but I'm really pissed off right now, those bastards, sons of bitches where are their manners. You know wtbs this will not end at this for sure.

• bother_forever
    bother_forever

Thank you for your hard research and time you put in to your site.

Surley the WTS must know that to persecute only unites and strengthens peoples. We are global and very strong people here.

May you live well Quotes, your purpose will endure.

• Sentient
    Sentient

Quotes:

Your site helped me as well. I respected the way you set it up. You have not failed, you have won. You will see, the wave is growing. Each of us has a role to play. Someday you will see how important yours was. Focus on balancing your personal life, you have worked hard. Your honesty will blossom and grow within the lives of those whom you've touched. You are creating a wonderful world of beauty for yourself. It grows from the inside out.

• glitter
    glitter

Thankyou for all your efforts in exposing the Watchtower's history for what it is - their shutting you down spoke volumes. You are a star and I'm very grateful.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Thank you Quotes. Your site helped us as well, and I'm sorry to see it gone.
    Watchtower, you have my parents. But I'll get them back, and when I do, it's going to shock you.

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Just want to say, I'm GUTTED about the site, it helped me so much in my first tentative steps because it was so well documented and clearly just 'quoting' and nobodys own ideas. Hats off to you for all your hard work and fighting it so far and nobody thinks you should lay everything on the line to bring down the cheating lying snakes of the WTBTS. Your work will continue and just rest easy and know you have changed LIVES.

Poppy

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Quotes,

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into your site. It was a big help to me in my research as I wound my way out of the mess I had found myself in.

I will be forever in your debt.

Cheers

Chris

• caligirl
    caligirl

Quotes, Your site was fantastic. You have our respect and admiration for all you have done. You fed their own garbage to them on a silver platter, and they proved that they know it is garbage... they are just desperately afraid that too many people will figure it out.

Caligirl

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Quotes you provided an awesome service to this community and anyone that says otherwise is seriously misguided. I never thought it would come to this but I certainly can't fault your course of action. The material is still out there, it will not die. And your story will be told as an example of this abhorrent bureaucracy of a religion that we will all continue to fight one person at a time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit