WTS vs Quotes: Requiem for a Research Web Site

by Quotes 201 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi onetwofour, ironclaw and truth (Keith)! Welcome to the forum!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Welcome, onetwofour, truth about the last days and ironclaw!

Is it just me or has there been a flurry of new posters since Quotes site died? Welcome ALL, lurkers and otherwise.

AuldSoul

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

Thanks Peter for all your hard work. Kudos to you.

Recently, I sat and listened to Ken Little as he addressed the elders. I half listened to him and half thought about this on-going struggle.

I know Ken Little is listening today, and I want him to pay careful attention to what I say directly to him now.

Dearest Ken

The Watchtower Society has spent a lifetime setting up this glorious organization as a mirrored replica of, not Christianity, but rather the Jewish system.

I want you, Ken, to know with what proximity you came recently to getting your reward.

If the Watchtower’s brainwash had succeeded in convincing me that we are not in the Christian era, but rather in the Watchtower’s repeat Jewish era, then I, viewing you for what you are, an apostate, would have zealously completed my national obligation against your skinny carcass.

If you are sitting behind your big oak desk right now, then lift your skinny arm and reach into your drawer. Extract your bible. Read Deuteronomy 13:12-17 and see how I view your Satanic attempt to make me serve the Watchtower IDOL.

Read Leviticus 27:29b and take a deep breath knowing you have fewer of them remaining today then you had when first we met.

I do not need to lift my hand against you, for “Already the ax is lying at the root of the trees“. . .Matthew 3:10

Your time has almost arrived. Don’t choke on your sandwich.

Your Humble Slave

The info at Quotes and others will always continue to prosper and grow.

Add to it my recent recordings of dear Ken Little as he addressed the elders in closed session. Clips soon to be available.

If someone wants to host these clips, pm me.

• Scully
    Scully

BTTT...

Just because I'd love to see the look on Ken's face when he realizes just how near he was to someone who despises him so thoroughly, someone who has absolutely no respect for his Divinely Appointed™ position as President of the WTS's Canadian Branch office ... and how deep into the heart of the WTS's hierarchy some of their fiercest opponents are.

I hope there's a crate of Depends® nearby.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Any word yet what is going on with the case?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Heh, cool posts like the one by apocalypse. The wt succeeded in squashing one site expressing freedom. But, more will pop up elsewhere, until knowledge of watchtower lies is freely available to all who thirst for waters of freedom, for the healing of people of all nations who have been harmed by the wt.

S

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

According to The Watchtower, 15 November 1963, page 688 (quoted in compliance with Fair Use clauses the world over): "It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion." Apparently they changed their mind.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

welcome to all the newbies who have posted on this thread - onetwofour , truth about the last days and ironclaw

• undercover
    undercover

I've been away for a while and I come back to find this thread. Sad to see the "quotes" site go away. I too was one that benefited from the "embarrassing" quotes listed there. That site along with Freeminds and this forum were instrumental in helping me see the light about the WTS.

Thanks for all you did Quotes...

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

"To put it in simple English, you can not license freedom of expression,"; said lawyer Glen How, who is also a Witness. ";This is a scandalous abuse."; Glen How is the live-in lawyer for the Canadia WTBTS. steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit