WT says...Humans are cockroaches...

by Lilycurly 20 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    don't see JWs giving up their atmosphere destroying cars or close the book factory that they are in order to not harm the planet. Most worldy people are greener then them.

Good point above.If they feel this way about unbelievers,how about apostates? Sample Danny fan mail: Danny HXXXXrd is a bum. Plain and simple. He is a recurring alcoholic and drug abuser who has been in and out of rehab and was thrown out by his family after nearly 20 years of alcohol and substance abuse. He has lived on the street more than once. He has not been an active Jehovah's Witness since he was around 19. He claims his family doesn't speak to him because he's no longer a Jehovah's Witness when the truth is they have supported him over his entire life but finally got fed up and threw the bum out. He is guttersnipe street trash who has screwed over more than one bookie.

• moshe
    moshe

Apparently the Watchtower writers do not study the history of the earth. There have been many mass extiction events in the past 500 million years. Over 95% of the species that ever existed are now extinct. One could argue that G-d does some regular pruning on this planet. Perhaps those T-rex guys got a little too cocky- 'poof'- lets start over again. Those Neanderthals just didn't worship Him enough, either-hmm-Maybe the Earth is just like a big lump of Play Dough to G-d.

Moshe

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

WOW I knew December's issue was gonna be good. The November 15th issue had a subliminal picture of a dog/beast? on Jesus chest on page 13 and they said December was gonna be about Armageddon. Hubby just said the issue is at church he forgot to being it to me!!! (was home sick) now I have to wait. My church friends bring me magazines when the dubs visit.I may have a copy in my po box too..better go check it. That is so over the top. COCKROACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang Danny you are hitting some raw Watchtower nerves! To know you Danny is to LOVE you!

• Benjamin Belial
    Benjamin Belial

I must be in the minority on this thread.

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Probably....so are you a cockroach, too, Benjamin? Humans might not be perfect, but I think this illustration is extreme and wrong.

edited not to offend anyone...

• Benjamin Belial
    Benjamin Belial

Yes, I, as much or more than most, are a cockroach. That is correct. The world would be better without us.

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

SAVE THE PLANET

DO SUICIDE

• Honesty
    Honesty

This morning an old friend asked me about my affiliation with the Watchtower Society.

His exact words were, "The Jehovah's Witnesses thrive on hatred. Hatred of other religions. Hatred of anything remotely connected to worship of Jesus. Hatred of all people who do not want to become one of them."

He left out one thing.

The Jehovah's Witnesses are taught to hate former members who leave the religion.

• Benjamin Belial
    Benjamin Belial

Seesthesky, I hear ya. I used to have a bumper sticker that said something similar.

• TopHat
    TopHat

I read the Dec. 1 st Witchtower 2 weeks ago Lilycurly, and could NOT believe what I was reading. I really think they are going down fast....What happens when a householder reads that they are considered an insect by the Witchtower org.?

Actually its JWs who are more similar to cockroaches.

1.They're a household pest, i.e they pester households.

2.They can still survive with their brain removed.

3.They are confident of surviving a holocaust.

4.They run off when exposed to actual light.

There must be others. . . . . . . . .

Good points..I like!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit