Scientology & Hollywood

by JAVA 13 Replies latest jw friends

• M.J.
    M.J.

Hmm...psychiatry is "babylon the great" or the "man of lawlessness" (in other words, the competition).

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    get her an audition for some project. If people are in a bad spot in their life, they might take the chance to see if they can succeed.

Ditto the American Watchtower corporation poor recruits in 3rd world countries have nothing to lose,but to latch on.

Back in 1989 i had a MS go ape s**t with jealousy that my skills as a concrete form carpenter and non-married status was being considered for the WT international building projects.

I didn't know that this is how hard up bros (not me) get a hot babe,by bringing one back.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Blondie, I see Isaac Hayes on your list. I wonder what he thought of the recent South Park episode where they trashed Scientology? (On the show he provides the voice of Chef, the oversexed elementary school cafeteria cook, for anybody who may not follow it)

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

''F#%* L.Ron Hubbard and f#%* all his clones. f#%* all you gun toting hip gangster wannabes...''

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit