Ian's Birthday, Sunday, Dec. 18th - Please post a greeting!

by Alleymom 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

((((((((((Dominic))))))))))), (((((((((((((Carla)))))))))))) and ((((((((Grace again))))))))))))),

How lovely of you all!

Yes, Dom, stick around and be amongst some genuine people. Thanks for dropping in on your day older dad!

Love,

Me

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• garybuss
    garybuss

Happy Birthday Ian. My warmest regards and best wishes always.

• ZazuWitts
  • Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Ian, I just saw this thread and by now your special day is almost over! I hope your birthday was the best ever, its always a pleasure to read your posts, you are always so positive. Merry Christmas and blessings to you and your family in the new year as well!

Sherry

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Happy Birthday Ian!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Ian I can only guess how hard this past year has been for you. Well the entire year is almost over. And I'm hoping that the next year brings you many blessings along with good health.

Here's to many years to come. Cheers

Lee

• THE SHOOTIST
    THE SHOOTIST

Today is our son's birthday! He is 23. Love him bunches. Happy birthday Ian. Happy birthday Bryce!!! SUSCARRA (I'm THE SHOOTIST WIFE)

• kls
    kls

Happy Birthday Ian and wishing we could all be there to share it with you

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I read your story Ian. It brought me to tears. I've always thought that if by some crazy, catastrophical chance that my parents decided to leave this cult it would be no problem for me to leave with them. After all there my parents.

But seeing what you went through really put things in perspective for me. The control they have on you-I don't know if a psychologist can even explain it. Its incredible. It constantly makes me fearful of my future, my plans, how and when I will finally make my own break free and what the outcome will be. Anyway...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

• Alleymom
    Alleymom
    I think you are well known here dad.

Happy Birthday again.

Dom xxx

Hey, Dom! Good to see you!

Please give your dad a Birthday Hug from me, ok?

Love, Marjorie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit