Beware is this a new Elder tatic to get you?

by skyman 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• garybuss
    garybuss

You wrote: "My lawyer and I would like to meet them at my lawyers office and we do plan to tape the converstation"

Hahahaha!!!!! Don't wait to post again until that happens. That's hilarious!!

Seriously, what are you planning to do?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    I wonder how I can word this thought to the elders when I'm asked next time to become like them???

I'll say: If I become elder, and a goat sues me for giving them the wrong advise/judgement, will the WT defend me in court???

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Invite them in, 'stink-palm' them (Mallrats, anyone?), tell them he doesn't care what they do, take out an ad and publish his disassociation letter in the paper, and be done with them.....

• blondie
    blondie

If you refuse to meet with them and they are in the "judicial" mode, they can DF you if they feel they have enough circumstantial evidence or 2 "credible" JWs acting as witnesses of your "wrongdoing." If you haven't started smoking or using drugs in public, set up a flag in the front yard, put up Christmas lights, joined the military, or admitted to 2 JWs together or separately, having done such things, you might be okay. They may be just trolling for "proof" or trying to confirm statements from only one person.

I wouldn't put it past them to lie either.

Blondie (never talks to one elder let alone 2; doesn't answer the door and has forbidden hubbie to do so)

• Es
    Es

I was lead to believe if you havent attended a meeting for 3 years or more they cant touch you!!!!

es

• blondie
    blondie

That's not true; they can and have touched inactive JWs out for more than ten years who post on JWD and recently too, Seeker4, for example.

That is merely an "option" that the elders are given in the elders manual. There is a recent thread somewhere here on JWD on that.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit