GET REAL PEOPLE !!

by Simon 71 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Stealth
    Stealth
    Their new religion is Anti-Jehovah Witness'ism.

That is about as real as it gets folks. Now don't push ahead of the movers and shakers in this organization or you might irritate one of the slave class who are working hard to dispense the proper Anti_JW food at the proper time.

We really didn't say that is was BIG....I'ts all your fault people, hyping this into something bigger than what it really was.

ahhh flash back to the 70's

• Gerard
    Gerard

Wihtout diminishing the value of the "Big New" essay, I personnaly feel that posts and articles by Randy and Amazing (to name a couple) have equal or more legal value - although they are delivered in a more humble way, that is, without preceding marching bands.

Gerry

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I can't believe you people are drawing parallels to a hype lasting more than a decade leading up to 1975 to one that was over and revealed in four days. GET REAL is right!

1975 was a hope of everlasting life in a paradise and brought brought bupkiss, this was a promise of a movement we could get behind to help bring down the Tower and it brought something.

But I understand not being glad over what you actually got and instead choosing to be pissy over what you didn't get that you weren't promised.

SHEEZ!

AuldSoul

• LDH
    LDH
    So I'll keep hammering away at them, and merely use this as one of 20 other examples of how their religion lied.

That's about it.

We are all responsible for our own emotions, period. Barb didn't come to your house and light a fire under your ass. You accepted this news how you wanted it to be. How JW of you!

I did not over react to the headline of the big news, as a matter of fact I don't think I posted ANYTHING in anticipation of it. So today I am not in a position of let down, rather, I'll read it and digest it and use it in my own way.

I thought it was rather childish the way many were slobbering over the news. REALLY big news doesn't need a precursor. Think about it.

So lesson learned for a lot of you including lurkers. Everyone on the internet has their own style, and what might be REALLY BIG NEWS for some is small potatoes for another. But truthfully, you should not expect others to carry the load of cracking this piece of bull crap known as the Tower.

We should be appreciative of everyone's efforts no matter how big or small you think they are.

Lisa

No Friends No Foes Class

• magoo
    magoo

....................now, isn't this more fun than waiting for some BN ! look @ everyone....all the in-fighting, name calling, hurt feelings, disappointment,......seems to be more like Jehovah's Witnesses @ the Kingdom Hall than ex Jehovah's Wittnesses on a "free to say & think" what you want discussin board! IMHO

magoo

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    I am extremely disappointed to read some people's comments about the latest news.

Are you "ashamed and embarrassed" as well?

Very insightful comments as always Simon.

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

I think (for what it's worth!) that nobody slagged off the people who brought the news, mainly the manner it was built up to be so HUGE. and actually.. although it is important, it wont change anything in the organisation, apart from maybe their legal policy on blood. I for one was dissapointed when I read it, just a personal opinion, and I dont think all this bottom licking that's going on is necessary. We are adults, we are here because we disagreed with a massive brainwashing organisation and got out... so quite rightly we are sceptics, critics and like to question EVERYTHING. I can see both sides of the argument, but not the need to blast someone for giving their opinion if it's different to your own, we have.. or should have stepped very far away from that.

Poppy x

• sf
    sf

Well, if you were hyped up, she succeeded in her mission of doing so.

She says, the more threads {adding on to the hyperness}, the better!!

So people, please pardon me. Carry on in your disappointment. Make sure you post it though and keep this the topic of the month!

sKally

• jeanniebeanz
  • magoo
    magoo

.....wonder what look the Witnesses have on their faces after this ? persecution.............apostates...............love of many will cool off...............false hopes................the BIG A is even closer than we thought!

magoo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit