USE THIS POST TO REPORT ANY "BIG NEWS" BROADCASTS THAT COME UP

by hubert 17 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

It's 7 a.m. here in the East Coast, and so far I haven't seen any news on t.v. about the "Big News".

So, to make it easier to find, I thought we could use one thread to keep track of any news that comes out in the next few days.

Write the date, time, what news media, and headlines, and anything else that will help.

Thanks ...Hubert

• quango
    quango

Don't hold your breath for an avalanche of news stories! The "big news" (or "big snooze" as some have termed it) is a bit of a damp squib!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Really, quango??? All four of your posts on JWD have been about it!!

Perhaps you can explain why you feel it's a "bit of a damp squib"? Without an explanation, your description remains as empty words, don't you think?

So, do tell us..................................

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Roger that-this thread is bookmarked by Danny any news from me will be posted here instead of my ongoing news thread in the private category

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

BTW- I have not personally submited any news releases yet for a reason you'll see why and we got lots of time......

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Don't expect a flash and a fireball on this one. This will be a slow burn. It might take a better part of this year.

Then a slow news cycle will hit.

Then it could take off like a runaway train that nobody can control or stop. There are huge forces that have been penned up and held at bay for a long time. If/When this goes, it will take on a life of it's own.

All we have right now is potential. This will be what we make it.

CYP

• hubert
    hubert
    Roger that-this thread is bookmarked by Danny any news from me will be posted here instead of my ongoing news thread in the private category

Thanks, Danny.

I didn't see any posts like this, so I figured we needed one. I didn't see the one you have in "private", either, but I didn't go back too far to check. I don't think non-members who lurk here can look at the "private" sector, so that's why I put one up here.

By the way, don't ever change your avatar... I love it !!!

Hats off to you.

Hubert

• DannyHaszard
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

EVERY SELF-RESPECTING ACTIVIST BOOKMARK THESE LINKS check often and sign up for the news alerts via email from google

alt

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=jehovah&ie=UTF-8&scoring=d http://search.msn.com/news/results.aspx?FORM=MSNH&q=jehovah Yahoo! News http://news.search.yahoo.com/news/search?p=jehovah%20&ei=UTF-8&fl=0&x=wrt TIP-USE THE SINGULAR JEHOVAH KEYWORD AND NOTE THAT 90% OF THE CRITICAL NEWS USUALLY WILL BE FROM GOOGLE MSN and YAHOO usually lag behind a little The reason for using the single Jehovah keyword is this covers everything,yes about 15% will be irrelevant to us (other religions use the Jehovah name) Practice responding to articles yourself with the 'truth about the truth'

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi quango, Welcome to the forum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit