Journal of Church and State: WT NO-BLOOD EXPOSE'

by AndersonsInfo 328 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• minimus
    minimus

Dave (Seven)said it best.......My take: This COULD be something but there's more than 1 way to look at this matter as Eduardo has shown. Regarding what JWs in general will think----nada! They've been dumbed down so much that all the Society has to do is say that they're being persecuted and that they are simply adhering to the Bible and a JW's mind is closed. The ONLY ones that will look at this twice are those that are affected somehow with the blood issue. Unfortunately, the Society will have plenty of time to spin this.

• Outlawed
    Outlawed

It doesn'n matter how we gonna use it but for me it's a part of "The Road Map to Pease of Mind " and maby Starts the Fall of the Watchtower Gang."

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    The WTS can survive, promote new doctrines or whatever and sucker in a whole new breed of people.

The human perpetrators will grow old and die no new system no reward,they will know it was all a lie before they die.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

This is GREAT. I want to say more but I want to digest this article. Where is it? I don't see it yet on the University's page.

• undercover
    undercover
    Unfortunately, the Society will have plenty of time to spin this.

Yea, the WTS will have time to come up with an "official" story to tell the sheepies...but nothing they can do or say can change what they have already done and said in the past. A court of law isn't a bunch of dumb cult followers. If it gets to court, it could hurt.

I'm still not convinced that it will get that far, but it's worth a shot and since we've already created such a firestorm over it, we better go ahead back up our words with some action. If we don't the WTS will win the war.

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    The Essay is a joke. This BIG NEWS is a joke.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Sadly, I think Eduardo is right. This is all one persons opinion, based on existing Watctower publications.
    No new incriminating documents, or proof of the WTS lying was given. There was no news.
    _____________________________________________ "Don't believe the hype!" -Public Enemy

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I can see how this will affect other religions, particularly the Scientologists, who have a bogus stance on anti-depressents .

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    Yea, the WTS will have time to come up with an "official" story to tell the sheepies...but nothing they can do or say can change what they have already done and said in the past. A court of law isn't a bunch of dumb cult followers. If it gets to court, it could hurt.

Their spin may convince the JW's, but it isn't going to convince a judge and jury.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I dont know about you folks, but my reasons to avoid blood as a JW were based on the secular and scientific reasons the WT gave in the old "BLOOD' booklet.

Example: "do not EAT blood"...back by a scientific statement from a guy who had been dead for over 100years. They cited him as a recent authority...I bought that (so did you all). When I found out about this mis-representation if put me well on the road to leaving.

Thats the kind of stuff this essay is about. The half-truths and out- of- context secular stuff that HELPED us rational folks to make our minds up to follow WT doctrines.

This Essay is the tip of an iceberg.

~Hill

• bebu
    bebu

I believe that perhaps the best potential is for non-JW spouses or the unbelieving mate of a JW, who were persuaded to go along without blood transfusions based upon the information that was in the WT blood pamphlet. There would be no religious entanglements here at all, just the distorted information.

If I discovered that I had been mislead with medical information, which had been the reason for my assenting to bloodless surgery or resisting a transfusion, and had resulted in my loved ones death...

Hell hath no fury...!

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit