THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Will it bring the average jw out of their state of denial?

They can use almost any bad publicity to their benefit.They'll deny it and say it's apostates making it up.Sorry for being pessimistic but I've seen too much denial from their ranks.It will have to be major big to have a real impact.

Goldminer

• sf
    sf
    the Watchtower have existing suspicions of the areas you have been investigating?

Not a chance. I'd Bank on Barb being smarter.

Dream scenario would have to be something they can't avoid seeing or reading independantly - something newsworthy in the non-JW world.

THAT is where the heavy activism fits in. We will make sure of all things by making sure they [the world outside of the WTBTS {edite to say... AND members of the org] indeed can't avoid It.

Dare I say it...

THE NATIONS SHALL KNOW....

SWEET DREAMS TED!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

sKally

• ?me?
    ?me?

yes! we definately need this to be picked up by the national media. even if it gets onto yahoo news, or some other internet news source then i can email this " interesting "jw news to my friends at the hall and not look like i am searching the internet for bad publicity or evil info. my mom and others did listen when the un topic was in a newspaper or a news source on the internet. or when a brother or sister does something bad and you can look it up on yahoo news there is no denying it. e

• Ticker
    Ticker

Well I can't wait for the big announcement and when it comes and it is as incredible as said I will be sure to spread the news to all the fringe JW's I know of. Hopefully like you say it will help jar them free of the Watchtower.

Ticker

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Barbara,

How early in the week can we expect the fan to be be hit by the poop?

W.Once

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Well boys and girls....I go out shopping for a few hours and this is what I come home to????

I am so excited I can't stand it!!!! I can't wait to find out the big news. My mind is racing in 20 different directions and I can't seem to settle down and concentrate! I was really worn out when I got home and had to find hiding places for the stuff I bought (hubby will be home soon and no time to wrap the stuff today).....but as tired as I was when I turned the computer on, THIS WOKE ME RIGHT UP!!

I am now officially AWAKE!

Something really odd was said on another board late last night....I all but pooh-poohed it because it was so offbeat....but jusy maybe....

Out of total respect for Barbara, I won't go into what was said right now in case I have hit on it (or not)....but I have to wonder if there is any connection between this thread and that subject...I'll just sit and wait until this things blows and then I will say whether or not it was one and the same.

Waiting for good things is always tough! LOL! Thanks for the tipoff Barbara!!!

hugs to everyone!

Annie

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Well, it's too soon for April Fools, so I've got my hopes up!

I've got all kinds of wild speculations flowing through my feeble mind. What could it be? Did J.F. Rutherford orchestrate the assasination of Santa Claus? Is the society laundering money for a drug cartel? Are they buying nukes from Kazakhstan and planning to initiate armageddon on their own? Was Freddie Franz on the grassy knoll? Are they financially supporting an armed conflict somewhere?

Seriously though, I'm really looking forward to hearing more about this!

W

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Any news that may help chip away at the stranglehold this fellowship has still on my wife, brothers and mother, IT CAN'T COME TOO SOON.

GO FOR IT BARB. You and Joe are heroes of mine.

P

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"Are they buying nukes from Kazakhstan and planning to initiate armageddon on their own?"

Heh, I like that one.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

I hope this is posted on the other boards to so that deleted ones can know about it as well.

Rich.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit