Need help - Movies that kids like

by Sam the Man 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Hi all, I have my kids coming over with friends, age range 4-9, but as if that isnt enough I need to think of some movies (films) that I could give them to watch. I have the new Harry Potter, and Wallace and Gromit Rabbit, plus Charlie and the Choco factory - any other suggestions!??!?! MUCH APPRECIAT@ED

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

One other thing - they need to be quite new, I dont want sentimental comments over old 'classics' (although I am partial to the snowman)

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I (and my kids) like The Incredibles.

• under74
    under74

mmm... my niece (age 7) loves Spy Kids, James and the Giant Peach, Mathilda...my 9 year old nephew loves The Sandlot...but there are some bad words in it and it's about American baseball.

• under74
    under74

Forgot Shrek (1&2) and Monsters Inc. and Finding Nemo and Shark Tale.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Sam the man I am giving everyone i love Madagascar this christmas - its very funny, new and cute andlots in there for those adults of us who remember house music.

I Like to move it move it I like to move it move it.

trust me you'l want to wach too andget annoyed being asked to leave the movie for refreshments.

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

"Sky High" is fairly new over here...my 4 year old and my 16 year old both like it. Kurt Russell in tights...ha!!

SK

• Bryan
    Bryan

This is a great fantasy by Muppet master Henson.

alt

Bryan

Have You Seen my mother

• under74
    under74

ah...the dark crystal. I wasn't allowed to see that when it was in the theaters.

OOOH..Karate Kid, The Explorers, Flight Of The Navigator, Labyrinth, ET....oh, forgot...they aren't recent.

• sf
    sf

Homeward Bound. Charlottes Web, for the little ones.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit