God help GREEDY meat beating 12 y.o. boys from the ELDERS

by hamsterbait 31 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The information about the Elders School disturbed me.

How many little boys, baptized way before they should be, will be permanently damaged in their sexual life because a Dub parent turned them in to the Elders because they were caught beating off to boobies in a newspaper or magazine?

Even if they are not DF, the questioning alone would do irreparable damage to self esteem?

How many JW parents do you think will subject their son to this? I think too many. After all how many boys were castrated to save them from self abuse?

HB

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Having been baptized at age 11, I can understand your concern.

I think I'm doing OK, some 40 years later, but I can tell you that the Witness view of sex sure can [edit] things up.

Is there anything that they won't give their screwed up opinions on?

S4

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

I remember being really screwed up mentally for a while cos I shook hands with the Guv'nor of Love... always thought I was the only pervert in the cong and didn't deserve Gods love.

That started from age of 9 - when I first thought I'd broke it during a simulated sex session with my teddy !!

Bull!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I was baptized at age 11 (1967) at the same Montreal convention the red "freedom of the son's of God" book with the 1975 date and i cried i was so traumatized,my elder dad would relate dire warnings by WT president Nathan Knorr that masturbaters will be "cut off" at Armageddon.

Now i understand that this "cult demand for purity" is just one of the 8 marks of a destructive mind control cult.The Watchtower appears pure and holy terrorizing adolescent boys and girls with guilt trips while their fat egos blaspheme God with major false prophecys and they own tobacco stock etc.

They f**ked up my sex life and everybody else.

• gumby
    gumby

All I wanna say is the thread title alone made me laugh my arse off

* fears competition*

Gumby

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

This has been going on for a long time! The WTS encourages people to spy on each other and turn them in for wrongdoing. I really don't know why, it isn't as if they believe in karma points or anything. Doesn't get them anywhere with their "eternal life". I think it encourages a feeling of superiority or power from the tattle tale, makes sure everyone knocks down this other person and not them. In the case of the parent turning in their own child for a very natural and healthy behavior, well hell isn't that better than what Abraham did with Isaac? Doesn't that PROVE their devotion to the cult?

What a bunch of bs. I am SO glad to be out of that mess!

Sherry

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Sears and JC Penney's catalog was enough for me. LOL

I feel sorry for them, too. I was baptized at 12, and was caught maybe three times before I got married.

AuldSoul

• gumby
    gumby
    Even if they are not DF, the questioning alone would do irreparable damage to self esteem?

How many JW parents do you think will subject their son to this? I think too many. After all how many boys were castrated to save them from self abuse?

Any parent who would turn their child in for this needs their head examined. What elder is REALLY free from accusation of spankin the monkey periodically? I can see a parent "asking" a child if they would feel comfortable talking with an elder if the father wasn't a dub and the kid was troubled that they think they a problem and mom just ain't cutting it with stopping the problem.......and this is entirely from a dubs perspective.

Materbating strenghtens the prostate.....who wants a boy with a weak prostate who can't pee further than his shoes?

Gumby

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

HA HA! HL, awesome, he he...

i was baptized at 14, just as i was turning the monkey-strangling into over-drive. but i think my mom just left me alone. you know, from 13 - 19 she never came in my room while i was home, LOL. and my dad didn't give a shit about the elders.

but i had freinds that were turned into the elders. what a head job, LOL...

TS

• gumby
    gumby
    at 14, just as i was turning the monkey-strangling into over-drive.

I don't ever never even want to share a dube with you NOW ......you snail track infested immoral bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit