Was Russell a Mason? Shocking New Evidence!

by funkyderek 12 Replies latest jw friends

• funkyderek
  • ozziepost
    ozziepost

When I read the thread title, I went AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

At last! Conclusive and definative proof. Now can we all just lay this to rest - please?!

• Mary
    Mary

That's all the proof I need! Thanks to funkyderek for all the exhaustive work he must've done searching for this vital piece of work.

• The Chuckler
    The Chuckler

And he wasn't a very good one, look at the hole he's made carving that circle!

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

FINALLY!!!! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT! Now I have a piece of SOLID EVIDENCE to show my still active family members, thanks FunkyDerek!

IC (of the Damn, it it was only true class)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Chuckler:

He's making it into a square

• gumby
    gumby

If you look really really hard, you can faintly see the number "1914 Rules" on the rock just under his right hand, and the name "JAH" in the fold of his jacket sleeve.

Gumby

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hey thanks funkyderek - that is all the proof I need - I will now have to make a grovelling apoology to Ianone for my previous mocking posts

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Typical JW shoddy workmanship. His feeble efforts at honest work were a forgleam of things to come. W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit