JW acting skills put to the test

by watch the tower 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• LDH
    LDH

Of course, if they try to nail you as to why you haven't been to the meetings regularly, you might use the catch all 'depression' or 'fibromyalgia'. This seems to work for most. You can also say you're 'discouraged' because you thought the end would be here much earlier, and leave it at that. Good Luck.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

it was kinda funny, friday night i went to a buddys house to drink right, and ummm, well somehow a pioneer got invited... well, i started talking about going to a strip club and then started swearing and im telling you ai scandalized the poor kid.... then i said ha ha ha, JUST KIDDING! and asked the kid if we could go on service together.... how mean is that??? i obviously dont want to go...

the infamous one

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

I had this dream that came back a lot the first months I was out. And it was a bit like your story. I was at the Hall and wondering what the heck I was doing there. All dressed up and certain that it was not the truth...and yet I was there. Very traumatizing, I wouldn't want to be you. Good luck!

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee
    it was kinda funny, friday night i went to a buddys house to drink right, and ummm, well somehow a pioneer got invited... well, i started talking about going to a strip club and then started swearing and im telling you ai scandalized the poor kid.... then i said ha ha ha, JUST KIDDING! and asked the kid if we could go on service together.... how mean is that???

That's pretty funny actually.

-ithinkisee

• vitty
    vitty

Just stay off the alcohol.

Ive made a few visits back home and had some family visit me here, its really hard to stop yourself from saying stuff or just telling them to shut the "ยค#% up about the "truth"

Tell us how it goes

• Sheepish
    Sheepish

I wish you the best W the T, you are going to find out just how far you've come, and how much you've changed that's for sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit