What do the JW's expect next?

by JH 10 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

OK, they all are waiting for the new system, that we all know, but in the order of events that should happen soon, what's next?

• Golf
    Golf

What's next you ask, the old waiting on the Lord thing,in the meantime, my church accepts contributions to give to the needy, care to give? (pun intended)

Golf

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

What do they REALLY have to look forward to?

Just another book release.

But that should keep the non-thinking one's happy.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Yet more stupid articles about rejecting a higher education.

IC

• JH
    JH

With all the books they read and magazines, I'm sure the average dub has no clue what's next.

The blind leading the blind door to door thing.

I guess they are just waiting for this system to fall apart.....

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Last I heard was

"Peace and security" The final push by the king of the north and the destruction of Babylon the Great.

In what order? who knows.

• JH
    JH

Peace and Security.....??? Wasn't it when the Soviet Union "King of the North of then" crumbled?

King of the North.....???? they have no clue who that will be, although they were sure back then that it was the Soviet Union.

Destruction of babylone the great......???? With Islam growing in every part of the world, they better have a look at that instead.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Watching an old episode of "Who's on First" makes more sense than keeping up with their new light which is old darkness unless it comes back into favor again as re-heated light. They don't know what they want anymore, if they ever did, and frankly I just don't care anymore... lol I must be getting better...

J

• watch the tower
    watch the tower

Since today is Friday, they would be expecting to go out in service tomorrow and count time at Starbucks.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

2032?

~hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit