In Search Of Christian Freedom

by Diogenes 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Diogenes
    Diogenes

I've just received the Raymond Franz book mentioned above...(It takes time as it's shipped from America).

I've got 4 hours before my dad (elder) comes home from work.

I don't have time to read the book so if anybody could advise pages that are particularly good for me to discuss with my Dad I'd be much obliged.

Thanks in advance.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I found comfort in the last chapters

• Diogenes
  • Diogenes
    Diogenes

Cheers for that I'll check them out

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Don't rush it. Why not take a few days to read the book when you have private time to reflect, then if u feel ready, discuss it with your dad.

Be prepared to have the shit hit the fan. Have you another place to go? YOu may be looking for a new home.

Jeff

• Diogenes
    Diogenes

Good advice Jeff,

Although I've already discussed COC with him and he respected my views (more so those of RF) but he's not leaving!

Like any good JW I don't give up though...

• mariposa
    mariposa

That's cool, I just got the book last week, haven't had too much time to look at it yet...

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Although I've already discussed COC with him and he respected my views (more so those of RF)

Wow - what a great liberal elder dad you must have. Are you sure he is in the Witness organization? LOL

Jeff

• Diogenes
    Diogenes

He's absurdly liberal (doesn't believe it's "the truth") but been baptised more than 40 years and wife is a religious psycho of the number 1 order!

Feel like I'm going to die as I've been reading it all night!

Some brilliant stuff in there...

Can't wait to ask witnesses about John 10:16

• Frog
    Frog

I ordered a copy of the above when I purchased a copy of CoC from Amazon too, likewise it took weeks to finally arrive. I'm still managing my way through CoC, and have not yet moved on to the other. I dare say when I do though I'll stay glued to it from cover to cover:)

Enjoy! x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit