I think I might have a DEMON in the house!!!!!...Spooky!

by Legolas 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

For about a week or so now!

It all started one day when I was in the laundy room and I heard my husband pull up in the driveway, shut his door, unlock the door to the house, shut the house door, so I go down to greet him ( With a BIG kiss and hug, as I always do) and I was talking to him as I was walking down the stairs telling him to feed the dog while he still got his shoes on!

Anyway I get down stairs and he is not there so I assumed that he was already out feeding Comet! So I waithed for him to get back in to give him a kiss, I waited and I waited still no hubby! So I looked out side and there was no truck in the driveway, so I phoned him on his cell to see where he went!

He was at work and didn't even leave yet! I was like....NO WAY!

Anyway since then there have been unexplained noises in the house!

I not really scared just a bit pissed! If there is one here I expect some RENT money!

• daystar
    daystar

*sob* It's in the mail...

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Maybe someone/something wants to get that kiss from you!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

or a ghost who likes to play tricks

• trevor
    trevor

This is a bit scary.

I suggest leaving old Watchtowers, soaked in vinegar, across all doorways.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

It is an event governed by as yet undiscovered or unexplained quantum phenomena which cause short circuiting of the time space continuum.

You know - nothingness doubling up upon itself to create somethingness that you never saw or heard before. Like energies from roman times making people see marching legions in the cellar.

HB (of the "wHoly Bullshit" class)

just because you have a secret boytoy doesn't mean you have to demonize him, or blank out the juicy bits from your memory. TELL ALL.

• Golf
    Golf

Legolas, I've told this story before. My eldest brother (never was a witness nor family) experienced many noises in their house. Footsteps every evening, doors opening and closing. One day an elderly lady came by and asked to go upstairs to get her husband and go home, since then no noises. This was going on for a few decades.

Golf

• bull01lay
    bull01lay
    I not really scared just a bit pissed! If there is one here I expect some RENT money!

ROFLMAO !!!

... best ask em to do their fair share of the housework too !!!

Bull!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I agree. I've got one of those bastards in my house too. He stole my last beer from me, a Sleemans Honey Brown, and didn't even leave the empty bottle behind! I've been looking for it for months! Maybe he cashed it in for the refund.

W

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

FF:

He stole my last beer from me

You've got serious issues there. Your place needs exorcising quickly !!

Bull!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit