Serena's latest fashion faux pas......sheesh

by orbison11 27 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

sorry all, i couldnt cut and paste, but this should get you there... gotta see this 'little' number:)
    orbi http://channels.aolsvc.aol.ca/life/article.adp?id=20051104130509990004

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    We're sorry this content is exclusive to AOL Canada members and only viewable within AOL's software. To receive access to exclusive and original content like this read more below about becoming a member for one month free*.

looks like you have to be a gayOL member to view it. Do a screen shot and host the pic at photobucket

• orbison11
    orbison11

ok working on it now,,,this pic is sooooooo worth it:)

orbi

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

From the link listed above.

-------------------------------------

Previous

(8 of 15)

Next
    Serena Williams
    OK, doesn't this woman make millions of dollars on the tennis circuit? Then why is she always wearing clothes that are too small for her? (Getty Photo)
  • vitty
    vitty

I dont think she is the most attractive person but I wouldnt mind her figure !!!!!!!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

and she forgot to take off one of her wrist bands

• Jordan
    Jordan

I wouldn't say no to her... Of course, she'd say no to me, but that's not the point...

• luna2
    luna2

Her extreme body makes anything she puts on look extreme. I think she comes off as rather intimidating, like she could kick the crap out of you without mussing her hair...'course her boobs would probably fall out of her silly dress, but I doubt that would bother her much.

On the positive side, she does have a nice smile.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Yuk!

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

I think Serena is attractive but all that glitz detracts from her natural beauty (by the way, that's not a wristbland ... that's BLING!). Wearing clothes that are too tight fitting and too revealing is more sleazy than sexy. She should dress to flatter her figure and wear hair styles that compliment her face. But ... that's Hollywood for ya!

sweet tee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit