What do you _really_ think?

by daystar 86 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

WG

I like your posts and value what you have to say.....I think you are very well written!

But your avatar is scary!!!!! What the heck is that!! A vampire crossbred with a cheetah?

Please don't yell at me!!!

Thank you for your kind comments.

I only bite when provoked... or asked very, very nicely.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

You can bite...as long as you've had all your shots!

WG

• daystar
    daystar
    You can bite...as long as you've had all your shots!

• Golf
    Golf

daystar, what's wrong with being yourself?

Golf

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I've always liked your posts, if I don't agree with some of them I always feel like your being sincere and that's all that really matters to me about anyone on here. I'm kinda like you too in the sense that if anyone doesn't like something about the way I portray myself I'd prefer them to bawl me out; I don't get offended. I don't pull any punches on this board ever, either.

GBL

• daystar
    daystar
    daystar, what's wrong with being yourself?

Golf

I don't believe I said there is anything wrong with being yourself. I believe I said I'm happy that I have, since leaving the JWs, learned to be exactly that.

• daystar
    daystar

GBL

I've always liked your posts, if I don't agree with some of them I always feel like your being sincere and that's all that really matters to me about anyone on here. I'm kinda like you too in the sense that if anyone doesn't like something about the way I portray myself I'd prefer them to bawl me out; I don't get offended. I don't pull any punches on this board ever, either.

Very respectable. I would much, much rather someone confront me about something than silently harbor a long-standing grudge against me that I can do nothing about.

I'll admit that I have pulled a very few punches here. Not out of fear, but more out of a lack of sure footing. In which cases, I'm glad I did.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I was getting quite for you daystar until i noted that you had grown a long babylonish horn into jedi mastercy in such a short space of time and were threatening my own mistressy!

Only I ride the dragon - get off - my bum is too big for you on this dragons back - so retire you nasty flirty hot clergy thing!

For the record i think solidarity could be performed here and i beg no one to respond to a daystar thread - i will show you the moon and the stars!

hehe

• daystar
    daystar
    I was getting quite for you daystar until i noted that you had grown a long babylonish horn into jedi mastercy in such a short space of time and were threatening my own mistressy!

Only I ride the dragon - get off - my bum is too big for you on this dragons back - so retire you nasty flirty hot clergy thing!

For the record i think solidarity could be performed here and i beg no one to respond to a daystar thread - i will show you the moon and the stars!

You, scarlet woman, do tempt to yoke my will to yours. Fortunately for me, my Will is my own, and bows before no man, nor any woman, nor indeed any god.

The gods are dead! Long live the gods!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

daystar- I think you seem like a great guy. I always read your posts and I think you are interesting. I can't think of a single thing I could find to not like about you. And I wouldn't be afraid to say so if I did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit