JEHOVAH, the greatest child abuser of them all!

by nicolaou 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    What is wrong with questioning Jehovah? What does Jesus have to do with how Jehovah treats children?
    What do you mean when you say "how sad"? What is sad?

Since you have refused to answer any of my questions on this thread, I can only conclude your comment "how sad" was meant in a condescending, smug and arrogant way often displayed by Christians in general, and Jehovah's Witnesses in particular.

This is disappointing. I had hoped you were willing to back up your statements with a reasoned response, rather than resort to the traditional nose-in-the-air-I'm-better-than-you response.

Oh well. I guess that makes you the better person in Jehovah's eyes, eh?

Chris

• pixiesticks
    pixiesticks

What about the account of Jehovah having 42 little children mauled to death by 2 bears for calling his prophet Elisha 'bald head':

2 KINGS2:23 "And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    2:24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit