black, black coffee

by tetrapod.sapien 34 Replies latest jw friends

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

jwstalin: a tout le monde...

just drinking my black black coffee.

like in many species there are a few alpha animals and the pack is programmed to follow.

• rebel8
    rebel8

This is a good point and one I've observed (complained about) a lot lately. Yet I never connected it to theism....but you are right!

Interestingly people think if your life doesn't work exactly as it's supposed to then the problem lies with you. For example--in your 40s and never married? There must be something wrong with you. It's not the lack of eligible single people, because you are supposed to be able to meet someone. Highly qualified and can't find a decent job? Same thing. You are the problem, not the job market.

Then I am sick of hearing, "It will all work out." That's not necessarily true. It may work out; it may not. Believing in fate or a deity or whatever magically controlling my life and making things "work out" is not a helpful belief. It just reinforces the concept that I am causing the problem and/or delays me (anyone) taking appropriate action to change my own life.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

more black black coffee for me this morning.

nice to see you all.

i have no rants for today. but then again, i gave my brain a rest last night after overheating the day before.

hugs,

TS

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

TS,

stay off the coffee man, take some chamomile instead.

steve

• TopHat
    TopHat

I find life exciting no matter what I am doing BUT sometimes I get tired and have to take a nap! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit