Who Gives a Shyte if Russell was a Freemason or not?

by LittleToe 122 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Frog
    Frog

Russell was a conspiracy theorist nobhead, personally I think it speaks allot about him, but no more than the wittless society legacy he left behind...

• John Doe
    John Doe

Isn't this sort of like hearing the chicken crossing the road joke and then asking if the story is true?

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

I've seen this thread but ignored it till now. It's been active so many days I couldn't resist anymore.

Do I give a shyte? No. Got my vote. I don't see how it matters one way or the other.

Besides...I happen to like masons. I don't think it matters one way or the other. Most masons are christians. Blame the individual for his flaws not the groups he comes from.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I was looking around and have not found any shyte so I cannot give one.

No, do not give a shyte...

• observador
    observador

I think Ianone does.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I vote that LT go to the Grand Lodge in Ireland and demand to see the book where his name is registered, take a picture and post it here.

(That should only be a short train ride for you to settle this once and for all!) LT, did you have the book Occult Theocrasy? If so, what do you think about it?

Swalker

• Ianone
    Ianone

LT would never do that. He is content soft pedaling around the obviousness that Freemasonry is a Satanic and powerful secret society. He would have most of us here believe that it is nothing more than a gentlemen's fraternity which donates to local charities - nothing more.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ianone:For most Masons that's all it is...

You're using your broad-brush generalisations again.

• luna2
    luna2

I'm pretty sure my old grampa didn't think he was in a Satanic group. Secret, sure. People enjoy being part of exclusive little societies. I'm very sure that he equated being a Mason with being a Christian and was very pleased that they did charitable works.

He was a self-involved, somewhat melancholy florist who enjoyed being part of something that made him feel special.

• evergreen
    evergreen

Doesnt bother me if he liked to walk around in an apron or not and give funny handshakes (different folks ,different strokes). I personally dont know if the man was or not . From what Blondie says . she knows he wasnt.

But if it were true , he sure as hell set the precedent for all the secretiveness that has gone on ever since in the WT organisation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit