BIG WEEKEND JW NEWS STORY EXPOSES HEARTLESS CULT

by West70 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Robenz
    Robenz

Bonjour. I read the news about this parents who refused to accept to welcome their to sons when they came back from irak. I am not surprise, i live in france and i have been a j-w for more than 30 years until i made serious research ,bible, historical , religious. One of the thing desperatly neded among j-w is "honest informations" from differents sources, to get information from one source:' the governing bodie' of j-w is plainly dangerous and unhealthy. As for the heartbraking case of this two soldiers i would like to remind their parents about world war II. I am of jewish origine, i am 50 years old and my oncle was arrested and put in "french concentration camp in Drancy", my aunt parents where arrested in france in 1941 ,set to "Drancy" and deported to auswitz and exterminated like many others . My father was living in morocco at that time wich was under french authority, on the 11 november 1941 they where to be deported to france and exterminated in auswitz, on the 8 of november 1941 the u.s forces debarqued in morrocco , and the jewish people of this country where saved, my father loved the americain army and his alway grateful to them, he alway tell this storie when we see each other, his 87 years old now. The allied forces in world war II saved europe, and delivered from the differents concentrations camps in europe the remaining poor peoples jews and non jews , and jehovahs witness , for that tey had to kill thousands and thousands german soldiers and nazis . The question i would like to ask the parents of this two soldiers that came back from irak: where the americain soldiers christian and jewish where they rigt to break "christian neutrality" to saved us????? This parents should open their eyes and look at the hidden history of the leaders of j-w :"Rutherford and his cooperators have sent a disgusting antisemite letter of compremise with adolf hitler, that subjet was poorly treated in an awake magazine. The jehovahs witness in the concentration camps never new about the details of this letter , and i deeply admire their christian faith but their leaders betrayed them. Has for christian principles this peoples should remenber what Jesus-Christ said in mattew 5:43" to love even their own enemies" so all the more their own sons. I have lot more to say about my experience on my life as a j-w. until next time . au revoir.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Welcome to the forum!

the governing bodie' of j-w is plainly dangerous and unhealthy.

Beautiful summary! Spot on!

Dave

• willyloman
    willyloman
    "We as an organization or local congregation do not initiate this action," he [J.R. Brown] explained.

So this concept materialized out of thin air? God, another miracle.

• carla
    carla

The only silver lining here is that the Marines are a very tight knit group and they take care of each other. They will not be without family. Maybe not family by blood, but a real family with real love who enjoy the company of each other. In this case, you really can choose your family (and be happy about it). Those parents are missing out and they will be replaced. Those young Marines can tough out even this, painful as it is, they will be taken care of. Shame on those parents.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Bookmarked for later. Thanx. This looks like wonderful baseline for another 'letter to the editor' for me. Following Danny's lead, I shall contact all the local papers to alert them to this and ask them to run it.

Jeff

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I missed this the first time around... thanks for bumping! The statement by the parents was obviously carefully worded...probably by someone at hq.

Coffee

• debator
    debator

The Marine quotes john 15:13

John 15:13 (New International Version)

13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Yet his military choice would mean he would be killing his brothers in faith simply because they belong to a different nation.

What would happen if two men pointed a gun at each other spoke different languages, were told to kill each other, yet knew they worshiped the same God and where brothers under Jesus God's son? would they still kill each other?

YES, in this world we kill for national wars despite our Faith.

2 Corinthians 10:3
    For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does.

We glamourise war in this world welcoming back the conquering heroes but do we ask them what it felt like to kill another human because you are told too and usually don't even know why?

Some of the worst attrocities this world has known have been done under the heading of "war" and it doesn't solve problems it just creates more. It creates a fear of man that means weapons have to be bigger and better until they become world obliterating things.

• debator
    debator

Hi Robenz

Would you have any simpathy for someone who only became a Nazi because he was born in that country as a German?

It's easy to use the evil that Nazi's did as examples to justify war but in recent years America and England have gone into countries under the Heading of "war" slaughtering countless thousands of men, women and children when those nations haven't even sent one weapon our way. Their "potential" threat was enough or their support of those that did sent the weapons was enough.

When a man is holding his dying child in his arms killed by a bomb dropped by Americans or English because they only thought his leaders had WMD(weapons of mass destruction) who is the monster?

At what point does the conquering hero become a slaughtering monster? When one innocent is killed or two? When you can justify the innocents killed against the end of a war?

It's learning that worldly wars solves nothing it only creates more wars. And we learn this from Jesus and from the Bible the principle of not killing of turning the other cheek.

Matthew 5:39
    But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Luke 6:28 (New International Version)

28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Hopefully, as the numbers of disfellowshipped continue to inflate, the negative publicity from their psychotic behavior towards df'd ones will drown them in their own toxic venom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit