Anyone awake at this god forsaken hour??? 1:30am

by dezpbem 43 Replies latest jw friends

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

Am I the only one awake right now fighting the demon known as insomnia?

Dez

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

Well I am, but only because I am in upsidedown land,

• luna2
    luna2

I'm up for a bit. Acid reflux sucks. LOL I knew I shouldn't have had that pumpkin pie after dinner. Why do I do this to myself? Imma stupid head.

I've made myself some herbal tea and once I drink that, I'm going to try to go back to bed.

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

I'm curious, what time is it there? It's 1:42 am here in nyc.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes, I worked until 8PM tonight. I worked very hard, but was so productive. I'm proud. I want to scoop up this Rhode Island crew and managers and take them back to Michigan with me. The Michigan bunch are about like pre fall of the wall Germany and the RI crowd are like Hawaii or some other laid back place. We work harder, but everyone is so much nicer. They also appreciate me a lot more. I like them. They're awesome.

Like I said, I worked until 8 at a fast pace and I'm wound up to tight to sleep.

Flyin' of the nocturnal creatures, but who hates it that it gets dark at 5PM way over here at the eastern most part of the Eastern Standard Time Zone~

Hi, by the way

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

I drink green tea myself. It's not good to drink at night though. It can keep you awake.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Awe dez I feel for you!

I have weeks in between my bouts of insomnia and I'm so glad of that! This past week was my sleepless week. I typically will sleep really good from 4 am to 11 am. Sucks when I have to be to work early and get through a day on a couple hours of sleep. I did that for two days this week and spent my day off sleeping to make up for it!

Oh and it's not 1:30 here it's three hours earlier and I'm sleepy.....

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

Here it is 5.53pm on Friday

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i just dont go to bed early... dammit and i ahve to be up for skool in 6 hours... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha more sleeping in class tomorrow... its a good thing im a genius...

the infamous one

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

Hey FHN

All we need now is HL, Sparkplug, and the rest from our crazy crew and we would be in business!

But we came on too late. If we started at 10 or so we would have had another crazy round of fkae instant messenger chat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit