Defoe for Owen, Wright Phillips for Beckham = England win world cup

by Sam the Man 11 Replies latest social physical

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

It's a simple solution. Surely the Swede cant play Becks for much longer, he's had it. Wright Phillips is so much more gifted, he scares defenders and takes them on. Beckham is static and useless. Surely, the team should read Robinson, Neville, Terry, Campbell, A Cole, J Cole, Lamps, King, Wright Phillips, Defoe, Rooney. All in favour?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If England win the world cup I will show my ass in Walmart

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Oh dont worry, Beckham will play, as will Owen, england will get to the last four and be defeated by a last minute Landon Donovan strike which Rio Ferdinand will 'forget' to clear off the line.

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

...Which will mean that we get knocked out of the World Cup... by the USA. Sven out, before it's too late.

• Jordan
    Jordan

Dude, try and be a little bit optimistic... We're gonna do it this time, how sweet would that be, 40 Years after the first time we won the cup, in the final, same scoreline, but this time in Germany... That would be awesome and it's gonna happen!

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

I try mate, I really do. I was very optimistic when we went Down Under with the Rugby and KNEW we would win. This time, I cant see it. Although I can see where you are coming from...positive energy and all that.

• Jordan
    Jordan

I do honestly think we can do it, I still believe in Beckham, even though he does sod all, he provides a huge mental boost for our team... But I agree about putting Defoe over Owen, I think it's time he had his chance.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

HATE TO TELL YOU ALL THIS, BUT THE BRITS WILL BARELY MAKE IT PAST THE FIRST ROUND.... BECKHAM WILL DESTROY IT FOR THEM AGAIN,... he is by far the most overrated player in the history of soccer... besides, you all know you cant beat portugal...

and in the end, it doesnt matter, THIS WILL BE PORTUGALS YEAR!!!! that is my official vote...

the infamous one

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I could never leave Gerrard out...

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Beckham is an over rated piece of shit, but please, we are not 'Brits' in this game, for there are England, Scotland, Wales and Nothern Ireland... but I guess you can say that we 'represent' them all because England are the only ones who qualified ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit