2,000 US and 25,000 civilians now dead in Iraq

by Simon 159 Replies latest social current

• Simon
  • alreadygone
    alreadygone

Yes it is such a waste with such far reaching effects. Just get our men & women home soon.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Don't go there...please.

u/d(of the has friends "over there" class)

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

me too u/d

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Just get our men & women home soon.

Agreed!

u/d(of the it's a lonely road class)

• Celia
    Celia

The Newshour with Jim Lehrer on PBS shows pictures of military personnel killed in Iraq. Almost every evening, with their names, where they're from, their age.... Most of them are between 19 and 25.... It is so sad.

I'll never understand why Clinton could have been impeached, because of some private sexual misconduct, but nobody has asked for Bush's impeachment yet, for lying to the public, going to war under false pretenses, making a real mess out of everything.... and for being the dumbest president ever....

(oh boy, I'm gonna get it !)

• Celia
    Celia
    Just get our men & women home soon.

Yes, like next week.... Let the people of Iraq rebuild their country and their government. They don't want the Americans there anyway. If we're so afraid of terrorist attacks on the US soil, just forbid the entry in the country to anyone coming from Iraq, Iran and other middle east countries.

• Simon
    Simon

It is such a waste. And for what? Utter lies and greed.

Bush's friends are making a lot of money from what they have done in Iraq. It is obscene.

What is truly sickening is that the populace turns a blind eye and can't be bothered to object anymore. The politicians have done a wonderful job of destroying democracy and twisting people to where they want them.

• alreadygone
    alreadygone
    What is truly sickening is that the populace turns a blind eye and can't be bothered to object anymore. The politicians have done a wonderful job of destroying democracy and twisting people to where they want them.

I think people are tired of this war and the whole Bush administration. Nothing anyone does seems to make a difference. Bush does what Bush wants to do; to hell (literally) with everyone else. Bush's approval rating is at the lowest in history yet nothing changes.

I won't pretend I know what is needed in terms of empeaching a president, but I would support that wholeheartedly.

Bush's friends are making a lot of money from what they have done in Iraq. It is obscene.
    I read somewhere that when you die you have to experience all the things you have caused others to have to live through. I hope that is true.
  • Apostanator
    Apostanator

Looks like Cindy Sheehan will be tying herself to the white house fence!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit