AF - Proof that he's nuts (as if you needed it)

by Mishnah 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Mishnah
    Mishnah

Apparently it is a fact that AF has been subjected to professional psychiatric aid. I applaud the fact that he once was able to bring himself to that point. By why has he abandoned real mental help and replaced it with places like this? It could be because it's free. Or it might be because he could no longer take even the advice of trained professionals. I don't know. But I do know that AF is losing it fast! How do I know this? Well I would say that most everything he writes points to a mentally frustrated person which could be the result of his failure to completely rid his mind of doubts about his filthy course. Or it could be a chemical imbalance or something relating to his sexual exploits. You may recall that he recently expressed interest in horse's semen. (I am not joking.) But proof sufficient for all should be his ramblings in the "that servant" topic. In his first three messages (I haven't checked for more) AF not only succeeded in making a complete idiot of himself and revealing his ignorance of a simply Latin expression, but he showed us something more. What? Well he showed the characteristic obsessiveness so common among certified loons. Check it out: In his first three messages he used a form of "dumb" in reference to Dunscott 39 times! Three of them were bolded for emphasis! That's not a good sign! Now would someone like to tell me why no one but Duns and myself have taken issue with AF's childish behavior? Some of you nuts came after me for remarking about you with a couple of terms but AF went on a rampage and not a word was said. Why? Because nuts of feather go nuts together. You people are hypocrites and AF is a loon by definition. There is no way anyone can make an argument that he is tightly wrapped after his naughty display of "dumb" behavior. And all the while Duns tried to keep a professional tone. Sure he let loose a few times, but 36? WOW! So there's your proof. AF those men in white coats are here to help you. Don't resist.

• waiting
    waiting
    Apparently it is a fact

Waaaaaay too much free time and lack of living brain cells is the fact which is becoming glaringly apparant about Mishnah.

• Mishnah
    Mishnah

waiting, I realize that it is an important part of your cyber-therapy to make yourself believe you are contributing something worthwhile when you post. But even you need to be reminded at times that you sound really stupid when you write words that have no clear objective. It IS a fact that AF has been on a Dr's couch. But since you are not interested in facts that would undermine your confidence in persons who give you comfort for the course you have chosen then what does it matter? Don't take this the wrong way. I want to help you. I encourage you to keep writing messages like the one above. It may sound stupid to me but I know it helps you cope with who you are and what you're doing with your life. I'd rather see you getting help here than roaming the streets. So by all means keep 'em coming! Then at least I'll know you are getting some treatment even if it is the free cyber-therapy kind.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Mishnah,

I expect that Alan F simply needs to recharge his batteries. If he's got the balls to (a) seek some professional help and (b) be open about it, I see no mileage whatsoever in your gloating about it.

Its just not cricket.

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• philo
    philo

Calling you dumb 39 times, Mishnah, would that make someone insane? In your progressive opinion, I suppose it would. But if they called you dumb for defending dumb positions, i.e. for skirting around or ignoring copious evidence that contradicted those dumb positions, wouldn't that be fair? I found AF's use of 'dumb' excessive, but in the context of his tireless and painstaking debate with Dunnscot, perfectly understandable. Looking back on your posts, I am far more concerned about your mental health than Alan's.

:Cyber-therapy

You could have said common interests, shared histories, and friendships? It's not so snappy, but it's more accurate.

:proof

No. It was a shot in the dark, that's all.

I'm afraid that's all we have time for this session, Mishnah.

Philo

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

I will agree with Philo that a AF use of Dumb was a little out of form for a good arguement. I beleive AF posts are very accurate, and no need for atacking the man Dunsscot.

But I can never agree with Mishnah and his conclusions they are so outrageous that they do harm to his own credibility.

This attacking the man and not the argument fools very few on this board.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Mishnah: Why is calling someone 'dumb' 39 times excessive or a sign of insanity? Where is your mental health experience that you can make such an assertion? What mental health reference works make such definitions? I personally know AlanF and find him well balanced, knowledgeable, educated and tolerant of other views. Like AlanF, I too get frustrated talking to people who do not understand simple English and easy concepts.

Talking with JW defenders is like talking to a child who keeps insisting that babies come from Storks instead of the womb. And then some JWs who think they are 'educated' come along to make a so-called 'effective debate' and all they accomplish is they they misuse words, and say little more to improve on their belief in storks. They may as well use words like "storkology" or "Epistostorkegy" or Quid Pro Storkum (or is that Storkdum), but the underlying belief is still the same childish dribble. They just make the rest of us shake our heads in amazement that the Watch Tower numb-nuts called the Governing Body have managed to destroy so many good JWs by converting them into mind-numbed robots. - Amazing

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Mishnah-

I think what you are seeing from AF is his frustration in speaking with Dun over issues that are very obvious and Dun's refusal to see it. While I am uncomfortable with AF's style when he gets frustrated and would like for him to be more long suffering, I can certainly understand his frustration.

In constrast, what I have seen from you, is someone who has nothing else better to do than to call someone dumb, gay, unstable, for no apparent reason. I am actually more concerned with your mental stability than with AF's mental stability.

By the way, if the GB are that out spoken against homosexuality, would it upset you to know that homosexuals have served on the Governing Body? This would indicate some form of hypocrisy would it not? Perhaps since they are so open about their condemnation of homosexuality it would be even more important to know about them so as to be able to take them seriously.

And........I honestly cannot believe that you can say some to things that you have said with a straight face. The leaders of the Jehovah's Witnesses have flip flopped on so many issues that one can hardly keep up with it. How can you accept these instances of "flickering light" as coming from God when you know nothing about the lifestyle, education, or training of the Governing Body members?

Jeff S.

• seven006
    seven006

Mishnah,

Personally I would wonder about the mental stability of someone who needs to read through someone else's posts and count how many times they used a certain word. Get a clue pal, a large majority of people have either visited some kind of therapist or asked for some kind a help with problems they are having. It's called being human.
    Going to a professional therapist has a lot better success rate then trying to get any kind of intelligent counseling from a mop swinging elder who gained his position in life by counting his hours conducting bible studies with the neighborhood pets. How many elders in your kingdom hall have any more than a high school education? How many of them can barely keep their own family in line let alone try and advise others with real problems? Until you have more than a comic book understanding about the human psyche you should just shut up. Go out and knock on peoples doors and try and save the world and quit counting self revealing words about yourself in other peoples posts. I would suggest that you take a good look at yourself and think about your obsession with Alan and counting his words. Alan thinks Redhorsewoman is an intelligent person and she makes some very good points, that's it. If you translate that in to some kind of sick sexual attraction then that speaks volumes about your sophomoric mind. I know both Redhorsewoman and Alan a lot better than you do and they are both exceptional people. Read what ever you want into it and then go grab your watchtower and jerk yourself off in the closet. It's obvious that
    Alan's comments rattles some insecurity you have about yourself, if you can't deal with his comments don't read them (or count them). If you would read Alan's words instead of counting them you would see where I called Alan on the fact that he was calling Duns a dummy and he said he would stop. Alan has a lot of passion for JW subjects and he gets a
    little carried away. I have personally talked to Alan about Duns and he does think he is a very intelligent man.

Don't even think about putting yourself in the same category as Dunscot, he doesn't need the lead weight around his neck. Its idiots like you and Fred Hall that make it hard for an intelligent person like Duns to continue to hold his head up and try to be proud to be a witness. It's ignorant JW's like you that find some guy with a brain that calls himself a JW and you rally around him like the leader of a street gang. Dun's doesn't need you hanging on his coat tails and trying to take a little credit for his intelligence. Dun's didn't spend all those years educating himself to try and raise the average JW IQ up a few points. Just because he calls himself a JW doesn't mean any of the rest of you are even close to his intelligence so quit trying to make it look like you are. Dun's is a very rare JW and he doesn't subscribe to every thought the JW's come up with like the rest of you robots do. Go count how many times your stupid religion contradicts itself if you like counting things. That is assuming you can count that high.

Grow up or shut up.

Dave

• Tallyman
    Tallyman
    Check it out: In his first three messages he used a form of "dumb" in reference to Dunscott 39 times! That's not a good sign!

MishMash,

AlanF was working on 'Repetition for Emphasis' on his Speech Counsel Slip this week... and I give him a 'G'.

And concerning AF's seeking professional advice for whatever...
    I thought all you Kultmuthas have declared the whole world
    as being 'mentally-diseased' and fit only for Destruction...
    so, if that's your doktrine concerning 99.9999% of the world's population- why point out the "obvious" (to you numbchucks)
    about AlanF's mental "condition"?

'Course we know, that AlanF, or any of the rest of us non/x/jWs,
    could be completely "cured" of our "mental illness" if we choose
    the only acceptable treatment for our "condition"
    that The New World Society, gOD'S Happiest People on Earth
    offers.

Right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit