Steven Hassan on Montel today

by Will Power 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Last district convention I attended I brought and read "Combatting Cult Mind Control." :)

Yeah Montel still has a show, until the feds shut him down for being a pot smoker.

When I spent 3 days at the Erie County Medical Center Psych Ward a regular there insisted we watch Montel every morning. Man, he and his show sucked. But it was better than watching the VHS videos they had for patients to amuse themselves with... films like "What About Bob" and "Me, Myself and Irene." I asked, Where's "One Flew Over the Cuckoo Nest"? Great irony there - supplying folks with mental issues with films about people with a psychosis.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Montel, Montel, Montel...sigh.

You know, I think he is a nice guy, but he is just another version of Jerry Springer. Yet he tries so hard to be the male oprah.

I used to watch his show years ago, but it was almost as bad as that guy, what was his name. Morty something? He was a chain smoker. Had his brother on the show, his brother that had aids.

Said to his brother : I love you, but homosexuality is wrong. Your butt is an exit not an entrance.

Who would say that to some one they love on tv???

Sorry...the mention of Montel brought back a few flashbacks hahah..

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Morton Downey Jr. - died - lung cancer - go figure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit