Who plays the sims/sims2?

by Evanescence 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

who plays the sims on PC or a game console?

What things do you love about the game or do to your sims?

anything evil like trap them all in a room and make them starve and get a huge collection of ghosts?

Or make purple skin for your sim and dress them up with a really bad fashion sense?

Or make super hot looking sims?

know any PC cheats? I know a few I might share later

Evanescence

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

I have played the Sims and tried really really hard to like it but I just can't. Its boring as hell. First time I played I thought I had entered the wrong language settings, nope just the Sims talking like drunk chimpmunks. The franchise IMO is wrong and broken.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

lol!

do you have the sims2? that is much better than the 1st sims

yeap they speak their own language, I remember in the 1st sims "dag dag" means goodbye

they sound funny when they want something and they wave out in the air yelling out in deseration then wetting their pants lol

I can be so mean to my sims

first sims,

press ctrl, shift, C something should pop up, then type in rosebud and you get $1,000 simeons after that just type in !; for 1,000 simeons

move_objects on - this cheat can move things and delete things you can't normally move/delete (including your sims lol)

Sims2

Kaching - $1,000

Motherlode - 50,000

move_objects on (same as the 1st sims)

here is a big one, its the sheet ea games used to make the game (case sensative) boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true you hold down shift and click on your sims and you can do a whole heap of stuff, also click on the mailbox but never select 'force error' that can stuff your game

bacically type in the cheat yourself and see all the stuff it can do, hard to explain every detail

Evanescence

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

Got a cheat to make it worthwhile playing ;)

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

my wife plays, but i just think its a bit boring now

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

lol! money money money! lots and lots of money!

Evanescence

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Yeah I guess it can get boring after a while especially the first sims, but it took me a long time to get bored of it lol, I just got an expansion pack so I'm not bored of it....again.

Evanescence

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

real life is good enough for me for now.

HOWEVER, will wright is deveoping a new game called spore , that i would be into playing. http://spore.ea.com/

actually, i think it's out already...

ts

• Frog
    Frog

whoa, whack new pick ts, you've got eienstein hair (minus the grey;) frog

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I also play the original Sims.Allowing them to wet their pants puts them in a terrible mood for a while. I dislike most when the Sad Clown shows up, coughing and whining and generally annoying everyone. One of my Sims made a potion with the chemistry set which turned her into a monster for a while, another made a love potion which made the very next person they saw fall in love with them. THAT had some interesting results.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit