Boing Boing: Awesomely weird Jehovah's Witness art

by DannyHaszard 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

NEW High ranking on web index well done page goodie graphics and cute commentary,they did quotes lawsuit 2 weeks ago.

Click the link in link sub page when you get in.

Boing Boing: Awesomely weird Jehovah's Witness art
    Awesomely weird Jehovah's Witness art. Boing Boing reader Mike Pence from
    kuro5hin.org says,. Mark's recent post about a Christian children's coloring book ...
    www.boingboing.net/2005/10/12/awesomely_weird_jeho.html - 19k - Oct 15, 2005

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Dawn of the Dead and Armageddon via BoingBoing see what i mean

Danny sez's 'it's the Dawn of the Dubs"

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I'll place this here where yah'll can see it Profind Board that went down Sept 25th is now back up.Let the games begin..

Jehovah's Witnesses - The good and the bad sides of this faith
    Profindsearch.com, UK - 21 minutes ago
    On our old site (Profindpages) we set up a category on the message board to discuss the Ban placed on the Jehovah's Witnesses in Moscow, Russia. ...

• Gill
    Gill

After not looking at these dreadful pictures that the WTBTS celebrate, for quite a while, infact they're the pictures I remember from my childhood, a few of them, I realise, really, really realise what a sick organization the WTBTS is.

They look forward to and celebrate the destruction of what in a lot of cases is the fabric of society. Not only do they celebrate and look forward to it but they are standing there smiling about it.

And God's going to clean up the mess? Or like some spoilt bad tempered God of the OT, is he going to do the destroying and let someone else live in the mess or sort it out.

BAD, BAD WTBTS!

Here the world stands confronting terrorism and destruction, and these people 'smile happily' about it!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

HA HA HA HA! LMFAO!!

there's even a cat in this one! bad kitty who doesn't want to "change"!

TS

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Ha ha! "Bad kitty, bad, bad kitty, respect my authorotyyyy!"

And what are those heads doing lying decapitated on the ground in the background. I wonder where they find these guys that draw these things. A mental asylum, most probably. Cuckoooo.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

HAPPY B-DAY HELLRIDER!!

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

He he, thanks. Oh, it`s the 18th in America now, I guess. Well, no big celebration. Maybe a cupcake with a candle on it, and a couple of . Cheers.

• luna2
    luna2

The decapitated head idea is cool, but I think those are people with their heads just above the surface of flood waters. Either way...boo hiss on the WTS!

I like how the woman screaming in the foreground has conspicuously long finger nails, make up and *gasp* gold jewlery! OMG, what a nasty, immodest harlot!

• Shakita
    Shakita

We all know that cats are evil. That nasty kitty is getting what it deserves. It probably barfed up too many hair balls and missed the litter box too many times. This is what happens to rebellious, apostate kitties. Meow!!!!!!

Mr. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit