Louis Farahkaan?

by gringojj 8 Replies latest jw friends

• gringojj
    gringojj

How many people follow this guy? He is a real wacko. He talks about being on spaceships and stuff. He is really out there. Anybody know what kind of numbers the nation of islam has? Scary stuff.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

One word, FREAK. No, wait, two words, DANGEROUS FREAK.

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

Useful information here.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Anyone that has the ability to gather together thousands of people, like Farahkaan did, just a few years ago in Washington D.C. with his " Million Man March", with just an announcement to "his people" to come to D.C; is a scary person. And I don't mean scary in any way except that I think this guy is powerful.

BTW, I thought it was funny when Farahkaan asked his followers at the assembly to take an oath, saying, " I . . . state your name . . .do hereby . . ." and they all said, " I, state your name, do hereby . . ." It was hilarious !

• I quit!
    I quit!

Believe it or not there is a Watchtower connection with Louis Farahkaan. Around about 1931 Elijah Poole later to be know an Elijah Muhammad came under the infuence of Wallace D Fard. Fard was a peddler of African clothing. He urged his followers to renounce their birth names and take on Muslim names. Under Fard's infuence Elijah renounced the Christian faith of his parents and his birth name. Fard got much of what he had to say about the Christian religion from the Watchtower. Fard actually went from house to house using Watchtower literature to tear down the Christian beliefs held by blacks and replace them with his own warped view of Islamic teachings. The funny thing about this is that Wallace Fard was a white man.

• gringojj
    gringojj

Thanks I quit that was interesting stuff!

• FairMind
    FairMind
    The funny thing about this is that Wallace Fard was a white man.

So the white man really is the "devil".

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

"Calypso Louie" ... *LOL*

• gringojj
    gringojj

Wacko!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit