Do you JW's or ex-JWs or Bacs believe the earth is going to burn up?

by booker-t 6 Replies latest jw friends

• booker-t
    booker-t

I have been wondering about this question for many years since I left the JW's. I was wondering what people think about this question especially JW's that are doubting the WT or ex-Jw's or even Born-Again Christians(bacs) what do you think Jehovah is going to do with planet earth? Is he going to set it on fire and burn it up? Or is he going to restore it as JW's believe and make it a paradise again? What do you posters out there feel on this issue? I love reading your comments and opinions?

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

Why should he do anything to it? We're more likely to blow it up on our own.

• FairMind
    FairMind

The earth abidth forever!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

What are your thoughts bookert?

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Eventually

steve

• lime05
    lime05

for one thing theres no such thing as 'jehovah' its just a man made name given to God. secondly people who do believe jehovah is God think the earth will be restored to a perfect paradise for enternity inhabiterd by jehovahs 'faithfull servents'. which is completely ridiculous as there is no such thing as 'perfect' its just a human conception. in a perfect world it wouldnt be possible to stand on an ant and kill it but we know that theres to much chaos in this universe to avoid such things.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Eventually the earth will burn when the sun expands to engulf it. But don't worry, humans will most likely be extinct by then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit